Why Care?

I hate cleaning, especially after a huge party. Last night was insane/weird/depressing/idek. It was the worst party ever. Not to mention the mess in my room. Ew. I don't even know who was in here.

I fell asleep on the couch last night. Luckily everyone left before morning. I'd say the party lasted until 5am.my parents were on a date? Right? Isn't that what kirst said. Oh yeah, they're at work, duh. Why didn't they yell at me about the mess?  Whatever.

I wonder if Mitch is coming to school Monday. Why do I care? Because I want to know why he stood up for me? Why he told Alex to stop insulting me, why he was crying in the bathroom, why he was hiding from me, why he was so emotional, and why even came.

Sigh.

Me: Hey kirst
Kirstie: Hey Scotty, what's up?
Me: I'm bored cleaning, alone
Kirstie: well which I could help with that, but me and Jeremy are hanging out..
Me: Do you know Mitch, like why he's not being like, top notch bully
Kirstie: why would I? I don't care for him or his emotions
Kirstie: I don't think I have a reason to care, he doesn't care about anyone/thing
Me: true
Me: I just want to know why he even thought about standing up for me, you know?
Me: we talked in the bathroom at school last week.
Me: he talked about his life and insisted me to leave
Kirstie: what did he say?
Me: he said things like how his parents can barely afford their house, food, and he has a little sister I didn't know about, and how his parents sold his expensive clothes to buy groceries
Kirstie: let me guess
Kirstie: his excuse to have the biggest damn attitude at school, right?
Kirstie: why do you care so much about him? Or want to know so much. He doesn't even care you exist!
Me: I never said I did, I mean it's not like I don't, but I also ugh nvm
Me: I just want to know he stood up for me and yelled st Alex for insulting me
Kirstie: still learning to spell here?
Me: quit it
Kirstie: Gtg me and Jeremy are going out
Me: ok bye
Kirstie: bye Scotty buckets

I finished cleaning after like 5 hours? Omg I'm just glad I'm finally done.

I fell back onto the couch with a bag of chips and guacamole. Time to watch some Netflix. I turned on Legally Blonde, because, why not?

I swallowed the last chips realizing I just ate a whole bag of tortilla chips and guacamole.

Oh well.

Knock knock.

I walked up to the door confused because I'm not expecting anyone.

Open.

"Scott."