Chapter 1 -=Broken=-

-=Flashback=-     

Zane's POV

          He stood there, empty bottle in hand. I looked to my left and right, and what I saw wasn't pretty.  Garroth unconscious, a black eye forming and bleeding from one of his many scratches. Vylad was sitting in the corner, crying. And my mother, she wanted to help us but she couldn't, or else she would get hit. The man I once called dad threw the bottle down on my head. I felt the impact and then warm liquid flowing down the side of my face. I heard my mother screaming, Vylad crying louder and Garroth waking up, then..... It all went black.

                                                                           -==-==-

         Everything was fuzzy, then I sat up. Bad idea. My head hurt like hell. What the fuck hap- oh.... Now I remember. I look around to see my two brothers sitting next to me.

     "What happened?" I manage to say, my voice raspy.

     "You passed out" Vylad said, grabbing my hand.

          I flinch, the salt from his skin placed on my fresh cuts making me wince, but I don't push him away. I sigh and think to myself What are we gonna do about school?   but all that comes out is "We should get some sleep."

Hai my little buddies! What do you think? I'm sorry it's that bad but I hope if I chose to continue this story, My writing will get better! I'll see if anyone reads this then decide if I wanna make a second chapter. Later babes!

~The Author