Chapter 4 -=Fucking Flashbacks=-

Heeeeeeey babes! I hope I'm actually not completely failing and everything like normal, so if you're liking this book, a comment would be great! And if you hate it, tell me! I also love constructive criticism! Anyways, I'm gonna bring in some new POV's this chapter, so get ready for a wild ride! Full of emotion..... ew.

~Caleb

Zane's POV

I can feel myself shaking, I can hear people yelling. But I can't tell what they're saying. I can't breathe, I can't see, I can't focus. Help me, help me, help me.

I see him. Garte. I can see my brothers. But I can tell, it isn't Aphmau's party anymore. This is our "home", if that's even the proper word. Prison, or hell seem more accurate. I want to help us. We were so young and naive. We didn't know how bad it could get. I saw that I wasn't wearing my mask, so it was before..... it happened.

I saw us walk in through the door. Garroth, then me, then Vylad in the back. He was so young... To young. I wish I could've saved him, I wish I could've saved all of us. We didn't deserve this... But there it is right in front of me. I run up the my dad, hoping I can stop what I know is about to happen. What I really wish wouldn't. It's not like this is new. I get flashbacks all the time. I just watch, until it's all over. Normally no one is around when they happen. I guess Travis triggered it. But it isn't his fault, he didn't know..... No one knew.

I watch as the door opens to Garroth being punched square in the jaw. I winced in sympathy, both in the memory and in my current body. I blocked Vylad as he ran for the stairs, but Garte pushed me to the side grabbing Vylad's hood and pulling him down the stairs. In a moment of bravery, I grabbed his arm, attempting to get the older man of my brother. Garroth was trying to crack his jaw back into place. Vylad held his head as he successfully ran up the stairs, running into his room and locking the door. 

Garte swung his arm the the side, throwing my fragile body into the wall. I felt my shoulder crack a bit, and I slid to the floor. I saw him walking over to Garroth, kicking him. He was merciless. Anything that could hurt Garroth, he did. I stood up, balancing myself on the wall. Then I saw my father talking to someone on the phone, Garroth almost unconscious in front of him. 

Then everything around me seemed to go in fast forward. It slowed down as I was being shoved onto a bed. A strangers lips were pressed onto mine. I was 14 at the time. It was my first time. I remember every single detail. I just watched, being unable to do anything else. I could feel the tears sliding down my face as I watched. I watched it all. I saw the hunger on the strange man's face, the pain, fear, confusion in my eyes. I didn't recognize the bedroom so I assumed it was the man's home. 

After what I assume was almost an hour, everything stops. My vision fades to black, and I open my eyes (eye) to see everyone staring at me. I close my eyes, hoping it was all just a dream, but when I open them, everyone's still there.

Garroth's POV

I saw my baby brother push that white haired casanova away, and he started shaking. Badly. Me and Vyald rushed to his side while the others watched in shock. I couldn't believe he was still getting these. I got them very rarely, but they still happened. Of course, it was worse for Zane. Me and Vylad both agreed. We were all too young.

We held him down to make sure he didn't hurt himself while thrashing, and it seemed to calm him down a bit. He was whispering words that I couldn't hear, but right now I didn't care. I just wanted him to be safe and happy.

After Aphmau realized what was going on, she offered to call 911 but me and Vyald both shouted no at the same time. The hospital never helped, we found it easier to help each other. I never knew either of them were still getting them. Well I knew Vylad still got one every few months. Has this been happening often to Zane? Why didn't he tell me.

I felt someone crouch down next to me and whisper words of encouragement in my ear. I recognized the voice immediately. Laurance. I grabbed his hand, not bothering to wipe away the tears, but I felt someone else do it for me. He kissed my cheek gently, then went back to whispering in my ear. I just wanted Zane back.

Everyone was just standing around us in a circle, watching. Not daring to come near us in case they made it worse. I appreciated that. They respected Zane's personal space. People think he's mean, that my baby brother hates everyone and everything. But they're wrong. He's afraid of attachment, I guess we all are. Me and Vylad just try to not let it get to us. We take the chance. 

My thoughts were interrupted as Zane's eye shot open. He looked around at everyone, then squeezed it shut again. I could tell he didn't want to be near everyone. I mean, who would? I picked him up and nodded to Aphmau, indicating I was taking him to her room. She nodded, then I walked up the stairs into her room, placing my little brother in her neatly made bed, pulling the blanket over him. 

I just want my brothers to be happy...

Vylad's POV

The only thing I could think of were the words Zane was muttering.

"Please just let it stop."

I hope you guys liked it! If you want more, or if there's anything you want to see in the future, let me know! Sorry for the big break in updates, I've been under a lot of stress lately, but I'll try to update more often! I hope you have a great week. Later babes! <3

Word Count: 1039

~Caleb