Chapter 3 -=All Hell Breaks Loose=-

Yooo! Hey babes! How's life? I just wanna say, thank you so so so much for all the attention this book has gotten! Y'all are awesome! Now, let's get this part started!

~Caleb

Zane's POV

I walk up to Aph and Aaron's door, not bothering to wait for Laurance and my brother. I knocked on the wood 2 times before a very excited Aphmau swung the door open before practically pulling me inside.

"Hey Aph" I said as I was dragged to the couch to help set up.

"Hey Zane! I need help moving the couches, and I was wondering if you could do that while I go and got the snacks ready!" Aph said, while running to the kitchen. I sighed before walking over to the couches and started pulling it backwards. Let's just say... it didn't go well

After about my tenth attempt at moving the couch, the door opened and in walked Travis.

"Hey Travis!" Aphmau called from the hallway.

"Hey Aph, anything I can help with?" He said in his smooth voice. 

"Yeah, you can go and help Zane move the couches in the living room!" She said, then I heard her run back to the kitchen, probably gonna go make out with Aaron or something.

"Hey Zane, need help?" I head Travis say from behind me. 

"What does it look like?" I said harshly. All Travis did was laugh, then walk over and start pulling the couch back easily. "Stupid muscles.." I muttered, but apparently not quiet enough because Travis looked at me with a hint of amusement on his face.

Travis' POV and time skip to when everyone is here 

We all sat down in the centre of the living room, everyone had arrived, and we were all trying to figure out what to do. 

Aphmau stood up and screamed, "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Everyone groaned, Aaron just chuckled and pulled his girlfriend back down into a sitting position, putting his arm around her pulling her closer.

"Kawaii-Chan will go first!" KC said. This can only end in two people kissing.

"Hmmmmm," Kawaii-Chan said, looking at everyone in the room. "Lucinda-Kun! Truth or dare?"

"I chose, dare." She replies in her natural, flirtatious voice.

"Kawaii-Chan dares you to admit that Meif'was are better than witches!" Kawaii-Chan screams.

"NEVER!" Lucinda shouts back. Their bickering continues for about 30 seconds before Dante cuts in, "It is a dare you know." 

"Ugh fine!" Lucinda says angrily. "Meif'was are better than witches." She grumbles. That causes KC to giggle, until Aphmau says, "Ok Lucinda, your turn!"

"Mmmmmm, Laurance, truth or dare?" She says looking at where Laurance and Garroth were sitting.

"I ain't no bitch! Dare!" He said, pumping his fist in the air. This earns a laugh from everyone in the group, except Zane. He never laughs though.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in the room." Lucinda says, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Easy," Laurance said, turning and colliding his lips with Garroth's. Both their faces were bright red when they broke apart. 

Everyone started clapping, and they both stood up and took a bow before sitting back down.

"Alright One Eye, truth or dare?" Laurance said, an evil look plastered on his face.

"I will deeply regret this, but dare." Zane said in his deep, soothing voice. I couldn't help but stare at the way his hair fell into place, the colour of the skin you could see. It was all so... beautiful.

"I dare you, to take your mask off!" Laurance said, everyone then turned to Zane, eager to see what he looked like.

"No." Zane said plainly, his voice like usual, void of emotion. 

"But baby brother, it's a dare!" Garroth said, trying to persuade his brother into taking off his mask.

"Nope!" Zane said again, pulling his knees closer to his chest and pulling his hood over his head. Vylad looked at him, it looked as if he was sorry for Zane, but why? All we wanted to see was his face.

"Fine," Laurance spoke up, "You can kiss Travis instead." 

"Wait what?" I asked, extremely confused.

"But I would still have to take my mask off!" Zane protested.

"It will be hidden by Travis' lips, don't worry!" Aphmau said, shoving Zane towards me.

"Fine." he grumbled, scooting over so he was in front of me.

I reached out, grabbing his mask and pulled it down. Everyone froze, staring at him. He had 3 scars. 2 on his lips, and one on his cheek, you couldn't see it fully though, it went up underneath his hair covering hi eye.

Zane stood there frozen, not used to all the attention. I pulled him towards me, connecting our lips. I could feel something inside me ignite, this felt... right. But.. I'm not gay, am I? I was so lost in my own thoughts, I didn't realize Zane trying to push away, or start freaking out. His entire body was shaking, and he pushed away and went flying back almost hitting the wall. We all sat there, shocked. No one moved, we all watched as Zane had some sort of panic attack. Then Vylad and Garroth ran up to him, trying to hold him down. One thought ran through my mind,

Shit.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter! Leave a comment if you'd like! Give my any suggestions on how to make this better, or what you'd like to see in the future! Have a great day babes! Word count: 889

~Caleb