~Chapter Eighteen~

Robert's POV
My day at the garage was so boring. It was the end of the day, I jumped in my car and drove back home. I picked Aaron up on the way back. I pulled up outside of his work garage and beeped.

Aaron's POV
I heard a car horn sound, I looked out of the window and saw it was Robert waiting for me. Cain was working on some paperwork as I interrupted him. "Right, I'm off. See ya later." I told him. She nodded and signed for me to leave. I ran out and jumped in Robert's car.

Robert's POV
I waited for a few seconds and then I saw Aaron running towards my car. He jumped in next to me. "Hiya." He said. I replied with a, "hi."

Aaron's POV
"You'll never guess what went down in the garage this morning!" I said. "What happened?" Robert asked. "Ya know how Ross and Dan's Kerry hooked up in the back of Ross' taxi?" I said. "Yeah?" Robert said sounding interested. "Yeah, well Dan punched Ross and Ross flipped and knocked Dan clean out!" I replied. Robert began to laugh.

Robert's POV
Oh my god! Dan punched Ross! Never of thought he'd have it in him! But Ross punched him back and apparently knocked him unconscious. Well I'd of done the same thing of Dan punched me!

Aaron's POV
I'm so bored. I wanna get home!

Robert's POV
It's so boring in here!

Aaron's POV
Well at least we're home! Robert pulled up outside. We got out and went inside.

Robert's POV
We went into the pub and sat in a booth as Chas brought us our pints over. I paid. "How's my two love doves? Did you have fun upstairs this morning when you sneaked up when I went to open up this place?" Chas said smugly. Oh no! She caught us.

Aaron's POV
"Erm, no." I replied. "Aw why not?" My mum asked. "Because we went to work." "Aw, well go and get your session done now." She suggested. "Mum!" I yelled. She's so inappropriate. She chuckled and walk away. "Oh my god Rob, I'm so sorry about her!" I said with tears of laughter with a hint of embarrassment in my eyes. "Haha, at least your mums joining in." He replied. I guess. I laughed and nodded and then took a sip of my beer.

Robert's POV
Wow Aaron's mum is so inappropriate I swear to god!

Aaron's POV
Me and Robert were just sitting in silence while we were drinking our beers. Ross came in and noticed me. He walked over to me and leaned his hand on my table. "I'm sorry about leaving you to fix the car by yourself." Ross apologised. "Yeah, well you owe me." I sternly replied. "Yeah, alright." He replied. He smirked and walked away. "Well at least you got an apology." Robert said. "Yeah, I guess." I replied. We began to drink our beers again.

Robert's POV
I was just enjoying my drink when I got a phone call. My boss. "Oh god, I gotta take this." I said to Aaron as I got up and walked away to go outside. "Hello... yeah, yeah, I understand sir... yeah, okay, I'm on my way now... yeah, okay, bye." Damn.

Aaron's POV
Robert came back in and downed his pint before saying, "I gotta go back to work. Apparently my coworker Marcus hasn't fixed a car properly and the owners complaining." "Oh, okay. So you're going now?" I asked. "Yeah, is that okay?" He asked. Obviously it's okay. "Of course." I replied. Robert smiled and said bye as I downed my pint and went through to sit on the sofa watching tele in the back. My mum came through. Great. "Where's Robert?" She asked curiously. I mean can she not mind her own business? "He's gone back to work because his coworker hasn't fixed a car properly." I replied. "And you don't believe him?" She asked. Of course I do! I mean she has made me think now! "Of course I believe him, I trust him mum, maybe you should too, you'll be surprised!" I angrily replied as I got up and walked away.

Robert's POV
I was driving when I got a phone call. I was driving I obviously couldn't answer it. I took a slight look to see who it was. It was Aaron- AHH-

Aaron's POV
I called Robert. Why? I don't even know. Oh no he isn't answering! He's driving, he could've crashed trying to answer me! Oh no I've killed Robert! Oh my bloody god! I've killed my boyfriend!!!

Robert's POV
"GET OUT THE BLOODY WAYYIU IDIOT, YOU NEARLY CAUSED ME TO CRASH!!" I shouted out of the window. "GET OFF YOUR BLOODY PHONE NEXT TIME AND WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" An angry driver shouted back at me. "YOU WANNA PUNCH YOU BLOODY LUNATIC!!" I aggressively yelled. The driver in front of me slammed his brakes and shouted back, "YEAH, JUST BLOODY TRY IT!" Oh god! He got out the car and slammed the door behind him. Well I've gotta fight him now! Can't chicken out. I got out of the car and walked up to him. "Listen mate I've gotta get back to work, it's an emergency so let's just forget about this, yeah?-" I said. He punched me. My lower lip began to bleed. "Right that's it!" I yelled. I pounced. I punched him. I kept on punching him until someone grabbed me. Great, another maniac wanting a smack! I turned around harshly to realise it was a policeman. Oops.

Aaron's POV
Robert hasn't talked to me for ages. Is he okay? I got a call from some random number. It was the hospital. "Hello.. what? Is he okay?.. the police?... okay, I'm on my way!" I slapped the end call button. Robert's been arrested for road rage fighting but he's in the hospital?! I ran down the stairs ready to run out before my mum stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked. "I'm going to the hospital." I replied. "Why?" She asked. "Because Robert's there, obviously." I replied. "Oh my god, is he okay?" She raised her voice. "I don't know, that's what I'm going to see." I replied sarcastically. I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I ran to my car. I got in and sat there for ages before making a move.

Robert's POV
It's boring sitting here alone. Finally Aaron walked in, been waiting for him to make an appearance. "I'm so sorry Robert!" Aaron said. Why sorry? "Why? It's not your fault." I simply reassured him. "No, but my mum thought you were cheating." What the hell. I just began to laugh. "So what happened?" Aaron asked. I began to explain what happened. A policeman came in. "Hello Robert. So when you are all better we will take you to the police station." He said. "Why?" I asked a little frustrated. "Because you caused disturbance in a public area." The man answered. "But I didn't start it." I said. "Yes, well we've took the other man you had physical contact with too." He said. I just sighed loudly.

Aaron's POV
"I don't see the point!" Robert aggressively said. The officer walked out. "Aaron I don't wanna go to prison!" Robert said sounding frustrated again. I calmed him down. "You won't." I reassured him with a kiss.

••

Im sorry I haven't been uploading lately.
I've been busy with exams and revision and whatever.
Plus I'm working on some more Robron stories so I'm sorry about not uploading but I'll try. :)
Anyway,
Enjoy! :)