Surprise.

✖︎✖︎

✖︎✖︎Misty✖︎✖︎

I woke up to the smell of food. I went downstairs and saw Levi making rice and Baozi's.

"Morning!" I said in as I sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. I loved when Levi cooked Chinese food, it was my favorite anyway. Levi sat down the food after it finished with chopsticks and each side of the table.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" I nodded as I picked up my chopsticks.

"Thanks Lev."

"No problem, she said as she sat down across from me with her food and we ate in silence. After I finished, I picked up my plate, bowl, glass, and chopsticks and put it in the sink. I walked back to the table and saw two tickets, I scanned the words.

Vans Warped Tour

Portland, OR

Rose Quarter Riverfront

Saturday, June 5th

My face broke into a smile.

"Levi! Come here!" I called out.

"Mi, is it important?" She walked into the kitchen with a towel barely covering her front. I stood there shocked, I couldn't move.

"Misty?" She snapped her fingers and I turned around.

"S-sorry!" I blushed, hard.

"Misty, just what is it? And please chill, we aren't 12. We've seen each other naked multiple times before, nothing new." She spoke calmly. I slowly turned around. I picked up the tickets.

"What are these?" I faced her.

"Oh yeah, surprise! We're going and we have to leave in like two hours so we have to get ready!"

"You and me?" She nodded viciously.

"Of course! I mean I was going to go with Bae but you're more important." She hugged me, I smiled widely, not even acknowledging the feeling of her boobs pressed against me. I hugged her back.

"Can I tell him that?" Levi gave me a look before giving in to my smile.

"Just don't push it," I only grinned and nodded.

"Now I have to go take a shower. You can take one after. Do you need to borrow some clothes?"

"I'll call Mick." She nodded before leaving. I pulled out my phone. I called Mickey.

"Hello?"

"Jié Jie*?"

"Misty! Where are you?"

"I'll tell you in a second. Is Mama home?"

"She just left."

"Then who's home?"

"Méi Mei, me, and Jackson."

"Oh... anyway, you've been to warped before, yeah?"

"Since I was 14."

"Then can you help me by picking an outfit from my closet and bring it to Levi's? We're going soon so I need it, like asap." I bit my lip.

"Oh don't worry, Mist, I got this. I'll be over there in 20 minutes."

"Thank you!" I hung up the phone and I sat on the couch, I turned on the tv and watched it until the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door. Mickey was there with my clothes.

"Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver." I hugged her.

"No problem, sis. Hey Levi!" She waved before leaving. I turned to face Levi, already dressed.

"The shower is all yours." I nodded.

✖︎

*Jié Jie=Older sister

*Baozi=Chinese steamed buns