You're Just My Style

✖︎✖︎Misty✖︎✖︎

I took a shower and I got dressed in a white tank top that said 'GO F#CK YOUR #SELFIE' in black, a pair of galaxy, ripped, denim short shorts, a pair of floral Vans, and I wore a floral bikini under it. I wore my floral Vans snapback, and a pair of galaxy ray bans.

"Mist! Let me do your hair!" Levi called out as she entered the bathroom just as I buttoned my shorts.

"Okay," I mumbled. She pulled me into her room and sat me at her vanity. She blow dried my hair before deciding to dye my hair purple and pastel blue. She straightened my hair after. I did my make-up which consisted of only a light line of eyeliner. Lev painted my nails mint green. After they dried, I put my wallet inside the small backpack that Mickey packed me along with some water from the fridge. Levi packed food in both our backpacks. I put my phone charger along with my portable one inside as well.

"Levi! You ready?"

"One sec!" I pulled out my phone. Levi came down and we got into her car. I pulled out my phone and pulled up snapchat. I took a picture with Levi and I captioned it, 'warped w/ bae', I sent it to my story and to Skyler. I smiled as it sent and Levi started driving.

When we were about half-way there, Sky texted me.

Keep her safe, Wang.

I laughed. "What?" Levi glanced at me.

"Skyler just texted me, 'Keep Her Safe'," I giggled before sliding across the screen to text back.

I'll take care of your girl, don't worry ^.~

I pressed send. Levi and I spent the entire time just singing along to the radio.

We finally got to warped. After waiting in line for about thirty minutes, we got in. I love warped tour. The last time I went was about two years ago. And I had the whole day to listen to and possibly meet my favorite bands with my best friend, what more could I ask for?

✖︎✖︎

It was around 9:30 PM and we were leaving to go home. I had so much fun. I met a bunch of new people and a bunch of my favorite bands, All Time Low, Ghost Town, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, BVB, Bring Me, Motionless, Echosmith, and ADTR! I got to meet BryanStars and VeeOneEye as well which was fucking sweet! Wow, I sound really lame right now but anyway, today was so fun and I can't thank Levi enough for it.

✖︎✖︎

A/N~I am so sorry this chapter is so short and shit, I have some interesting things planned in the upcoming chapters so those will be longer, I promise. I am also going to have a timeskip, not a long one, but a time skip next chapter, so I apologize if you don't like that. Thank you to everyone who's read this, I really appreciate it.