Rough.

✖︎✖︎

✖Skyler✖︎

I spent the whole rest of the day with Misty. She seemed to forget about all the craziness from today, which was good. She needed it. I had a fun day just chilling with her.

I went to go take a shower. When I came back to my room, I heard Dial Tones playing. I opened the door and I saw Misty holding my phone and she looked at me. I knew it before she even said it.

"It's her." I took my phone and nodded at her. I grabbed my cigarettes, my lighter and I walked out onto the balcony in my room, sliding the screen door shut behind me.

I saw that Misty respected my privacy as she put on her headphones and just returned the playstation, not wanting to get involved. I smiled as I put my phone on the table out there. It was kind of chilly outside yet I came outside only in my sweatpants.

I honestly didn't give a fuck, I was pissed off. My best friend was beat up(not to mention outed) by a bitch and then emotionally abused and beat again by my girlfriend who is also her childhood best friend. I didn't like Levi so much right now. My phone stopped ringing and I saw she called twice already. I was about to snap. Just fucking stop.

I knew that Misty was gay all along. I was honestly just waiting for her to come out. I knew that she loved Levi and I was okay with that. I tried to tell Levi whenever she would try to set Mist up with guys but I could never tell her.

The only good thing about Lexi's sudden bomb is that Misty can finally be herself and come out. I'm glad she can finally just be her true self without holding back and be happy.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I brought it to my lips. Dial Tones started again and I groaned before picking up the phone. I took a drag and pressed answer, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Babe?"

"What's up Levi?"

"I think we need to talk about today."

"What is there to talk about?"

"What?" She sounded confused, I flicked off some ashes.

"I'm listening,"

"Well, you left me to take care of her. That's not okay, Sky." I scoffed, I couldn't believe her right now.

I opened my mouth, ready to say something real nasty when she spoke.

"Can we talk face to face about this? I'm right outside." I rolled my eyes. I was ready to yell at her.

I glanced down at the street, I noticed her car parked at the curb.

"Alright, I'll be outside in two minutes. Okay, bye." I spoke calmly. I hung up the phone.

"Fuck," I cursed. I grabbed my phone, my lighter and cigarettes and walked back into the room. Misty looked up, pulling the headphones down around her neck.

"She's here, she wants to talk to me." Misty looked at me and her eyes went wide.

"Should I leave? She doesn't want me here, so I'll juー" I grabbed her shoulders with a laugh to stop her.

"Chill, this is my fucking house. I won't let you leave. You did nothing wrong. Just stay here, I'll be back after I talk to her." I turned around to walk to the door.

"Are you going to break up with her?"

Misty's word made me stop and turn around.

"I won't have anyone disrespecting me or my friends. She called you a fag, she disrespected you, she disrespected me. " I gave her a serious look and she nodded.

"I'll be right back." I slipped on my Raiders snapback and left the room.

I walked down the stairs. I slipped into my vans and walked to the front door. Logan had just walked in.

"She's waiting for you," I nodded as began to walk past him to the door, he grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"Sky, your face is all puffy and red. Something happen?" I looked at my little brother.

"Mist and Lev got into a fight. Misty got outed and beat up twice. Misty was also called a name, she's upstairs. I had to take care of her, now I have to take care of Levi."

Logan nodded at me.

"Do what you have to do, bro." He gave me a hug. I hugged him back and I watched him run upstairs. I walked to the door and opened up the door, stepping outside. She turned to look at me. Her hair messy, make-up smeared, her eyes blood-shot.

It hurt to see her all messed up. But I honestly could care less at how much she hurt now. It couldn't compare to how shitty Misty felt.

"Babe," She tightly wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I didn't hug back or kiss her head or anything. I stood there for a second before I pulled her away from me.

✖︎✖︎