epilogue

15 years later

-

baekhyun stared at the pink colored flowers. he used his hands to straighten them with a smile. 

"so." he started, kneeling on one knee, "it's been... ten years, hasn't it?" he chuckled ever so slightly, "i always thought i would be able to move on..." he shut his eyes, "i thought i'd be able to forget."  he scoffed, "but here i am. sitting in front of you, talking to you because i can't get you out of my mind. all the times we fought about who was the cute one? when we fought about who was the manly one and i always said it was me? ... i guess that was a lie because i'm not acting very manly at the moment." he breathed, "my heart hurts a lot. it misses you, taehee." he opened his eyes and stared at the stone grave in front of him. 

"byun taehee.
1992 -- 2031
you will always be remembered." 

"i wish i was able to write more on your gravestone, you know?"  he sighed, pacing his hand on the top of the gravestone, "i hope you're doing well up there." he glanced up at the sky, "i hope everything is okay, is it?" he stood up, still leaving his hand on the gravestone. he gulped, trying his best not to let any tears fall, "i still love you until this day." 

"baekhyun~? where are you?" 

"daddy!!!" baekhyun jumped out of his thoughts and turned around to see his 5 year old daughter  running towards him with her arms stretched out. he imitated her and picked her up, spinning her around. soon after his w  i f e came behind, a soft smile present on her face. 

"are you okay?" his wife crossed her arms over her chest, showing complete worry, 

"yes, i'm okay." he sat his daughter on his shoulders as she gripped onto his head, "should we go?" 

"if you wish."  she turned around and slowly began walking off, her arms stuffed in her pockets. 

with one last glance towards the gravestone, baekhyun followed behind her, carrying his daughter. 

-

-

-

"goodbye, baekhyun."

"i still love you, too." 

end of epilogue. 

ok this was just for sugarpeachjin because she was so triggered and spammed me ???

okay good bye <3