A second chance at love

I heard a beeping noise and slowly lifted myself out of my bed.Today was my first day of high school.

My parents got a job here in Savannah about a week ago.I was terrified.What if I didn't make any friends?

Something snapped me out of my thoughts."Sky!"my mom yelled and I slowly slapped the alarm hoping it would turn off but I didn't.It fell off the dresser and broke.With my luck I'll get hit by a car by the end of the day.

I get up and walk into my bathroom.The tile is cold on my feet but I ignore it.I strip of my clothes and

let the shower run until its warm.I step into it and grab the soap.I wash off my body and decide on not doing my hair.

Once I'm done I turn off the shower and put on m bath robe.I walk into my closet and sort through my clothes.I get a pair of skinny jeans and a tangerine flannel top to go with it.I put on some of my Uggs and walk into the bathroom.I plug in the straightener.While I'm waiting I grab some loop earrings and a gold ring my Grandmother gave me.I will never take it off.Ever.

I look in my body mirror.Cute.I guess I look okay for my first day at school.High school!

I start to straighten my hair and make sure it's layered okay.Once I'm done I walk down the stairs and sit at the table.

My mom is cooking waffles and my dad is reading the newspaper."Morning sweetie."she says."Mom please stop calling me that."I say and she smiles at me.My dad looks up from his newspaper and says,"Maybe she will get a boyfriend.I just hope he is better than the last one.That guy,what's his name?Devon."he says and I giggle at him.

My mom sets the plate of heaven in front of me and I dig in.

I pour the syrup over and grab a glass of milk

After I'm done I put my plate in the sink and wash my hands.

I grab my phone and keys and walk out the door.

"Have a good day."they call out after me and I wave goodbye I them one last time.

---------

I park in a vacant spot and grab my keys.I walk around and can already see it.The football players are on theft side of the fence with a bunch of cheerleaders.The geeks are studying and talking about lord knows what.The normal people just doing their everyday thing.Losers walking around with nobody to talk to.The bad boys are all sitting on this car,smoking while watching m every move.The one in particular catches my eye.He grins and flips his curls to the side showing off his dimples.He has a lip piercing and some ripped jeans and a leather jacket.Not my type.

Some of the football guys yell at me and call me their babe and different things.Of course because I'm the new girl.

I slowly walk into the main office and sit down,waiting for the lady to get off the phone.

"Name please."she says rudely.

"Skylar Smith."

She hands me my schedule and locker combo.I walk up to it and open it without any trouble.I look at my schedule.First math,then art,music,science,language arts,and finally social studies.Okay I guess.I close my locker and scream at the top of my lungs.I drop my books and look up.Some guy with curly hair stands there with a cute grin on his face.

"Need some help?"he says while picking up my books.

"Thanks."I reply and I try to grab my books.Our hands touch and I feel electricity throughout my body.

I blush and he helps me up."Math?"he asks and I nod my head.

He helps me down the hallway.We do small talk until we reach the door.

We walk in and I slowly grab a seat in the front.He goes the the back of the room and sits down.Ohh yea!He's the one that was by the car.

"Hi you must be Sky.I'm Mr.Smith."he says.

Half the class stares at me.I hate when your the new student and everyone stared at you.Ugh!

"Welcome class.I will be called Mr.Smith.Today will be free day so you may talk or do whatever teens do these days."he says and grabs a book of his chair.

I slowly walk to the front and take a seat.I put my books aside and sit there.Bored.

I look over my shoulder and see

Him sitting in the back of the room.

Harry winks at me and starts to talk to his friends.

I turn my head around and a blush creeps onto my forehead.I look up and hear some footsteps coming toward me.Some girl walks up and sits next to me.

Brown hair and brown eyes.She is pretty.

"Hi."she says and I reply back.

"You the new girl?"she says."Yep."I reply and she grins.

"My name is Lauren and you are?"she says

"Sky."I say.

We talk throughout the class about things and pass notes.

"Favorite candy?"she asks.

"Umm twix by far."I say and she giggles.

We sit around and do thins and every once in a while I can catch Harry and some other boys daring at me.Must be his friends.

She snickers at me and I watch her.

"What!"I say.

"Harry Styles is looking at you."she whispers and I turn around to face him.He smirks at me and I turn back around."And?"I say.

"You're his."she states.Just as I'm about to ask her what the hell she means the bell rings.

Just my luck!

"Huh?"I call to her.She looks at me and waves."Second period.Talk to you later."she calls out to me.

She walks her locker and I go to mine.

I shove my things in my locker and he gym books.

I hear the bell ring and realize I'm late.Great.First impressions always states who you are.

I walk Dow the hallway looking around for art room.

As I walk down the stairs to art someone grabs my hand and pulls me aside."Come with me."the voice says.

The strong hand pulls me out the doors.I look back and see my books scattered around the door.Great.

"Get off of me!"I yell as the big hands pull me out the door.

"Where are you taking me!"I scream.

"Take a guess."a muscular voice says.

We walk into the parking lot and he sits down on the granite bench.

I look up at the sky.

I move my head down.

Then I look at him.........

----------------------------------

Hey guys this is my second fan-fict!I hope you like it.All my lovlies.

Who could it be???

Btw I know it's short but it will get longer throughout the story!!!

❤❤