High school

I see curly hair bobbing up and down as he pulls me out the front doors.

"I'll scream!"I threaten but he just laughs.
"What's so funny?"I question."Your feisty.I love that in a girl.Especially a hot one and we are ditching."he says and smirks at me.

"Not on my first day of high school.You can kiss that goodbye."

He laughs."Fine but watch out.I'm sort of sneaky.Who am I kidding I could sneak up on you in the middle of a parking lot and you wouldn't have a damn clue as to who it is."he replies harshly.

"I thought that maybe you,the new girl would actually be nice because most of the girls in this school have make-up caked up on their face and rudeness
written on their forehead.But I was wrong."

"Dude you pulled me out at the beginning of school and expect me to ditch.I don't know you."I say back at him.

"Shut-up!"he screams.

He storms off.I watch the muscles in his back move through his t-shirt.

I watch him get into a black mustang and drive off.Why did he have to be so rude?First of all if I ditched that would make a bad impression and also I didn't even know him.

I slowly walk back in the building and retrieve my books from the floor.

I slowly get up and walk down the long hallways.I finally see a sign that says art and happily run to it.

I walk in.More stares.Even better.

"New girl?Have you ever heard of first impression because your not giving me a good one!Why are you late."she asks harshly.

"Umm I got lost and was walking around till I found the art room."

"Now that you know where it is I expect you to be early and not late!"

I nod my head.

"Find a seat."she says and I spot Lauren in the middle of the third row.I walk over to her and sit down.

"Hey."she says.

I wave at her and sit in my seat.

"I am Mrs.Welborn.I don't care how bad of a painter you are!I would like to find out your abilities.You have until the bell to paint a picture of your biggest fear."she says and the class groans.

I slowly pick up my paint brush and put it beside my ear.What is my biggest fear?Then it comes to me.

Heights!

I picture myself as a little figure standing on a skyscraper.I let my brush move across the pa of paper.I paint the skyscraper and give it shadows and a feeling that I'm really standing on a skyscraper.I paint myself looking down on the big city.

"This sucks."Lauren lazily whispers to me.I giggle and look at her picture.It's of a.....a I don't really know.

"Beautiful painting."she says."Thanks!Not to be rude but what the crap is that."I laugh and she blushes.

"Its a ghosty figure sort of thing."she says.It looks more like some throw up in the middle of a street than a ghost.

We laugh and try to finish our paintings.

The teacher walks by an looks at our paintings.

"I hear the bell and slowly walk to the door.

"Mrs.Sky?Will you stay a minute.Dint worry I'll give you a pass.

"Your work is absolutely amazing.I'm so proud of you and hope to see you in my class more often."she says."Thank you so much."

Third period flies by with my music teacher and science and soon enough it's lunch.

I walk through the line and decide on a slice of pizza and some gatorade with some salad.I pay for my lunch and look around the room.

"Sky!"I hear a voice call out.I look over in that direction and see Lauren and some other people at their booth.I walk over to them and take a seat.

"Hey Sky!This is Margo,Allen,and John."she says.I wave to them.

We all laugh and talk an soon I dose off.

I think about Harry and why he was so rude.I guess I was sorta rude to.Right?

I think he likes me but I could never date him.Not after what happened with.........him.My ex.

I don't know if I could give anyone a second chance.......

I snap out of my thoughts when I see a ragging Harry walk through the lunch room.

His gaze set on me.

-----------------------------
Hey guys.Hope ya liked it.

Poor Sky.
Later on in tyne story you'll learn what happened with her ex.

Yayaya!!!!!

Keep reading.Xoxoxoxo