Soul mates?

I watch as he moves through the line.He gets a coke and nothing else.He walks down to a booth and sits down.He looks like he's about to explode.

"What's wrong with him?"I say."He's only like that when someone stands up to him."John says.Oops.

I try my best look over to him during most of the lunch.He still glares at me.
"He's staring at you!"They say in unison."Whatever.I really don't care right now!"

While I get up to our my tray away some girl I saw staring at me earlier walks up and pushes on me.

"What the crap!"I yell at her.
"Sorry I'm so clumsy."she says while smirking at me.
I shove her in the stomach and she falls on the ground landing on that fake butt of hers.

"Bitch!"she screams and runs up to me.I move out of the way and she runs into Lauren.Her leftover pizza running down the girls dress."Who do you think you are!You may be new here but you need to learn who runs this school!"she says and I laugh in her face.

"Who the principle?"I say loudly and everyone walks around us in a circle.

"No!If you don't know who is am then your such a loser.I'm Natalie and I run this school.Get in my way again and I won't pause on the part about beating you up!"she says while slapping me across the face.

"Stop it Natalie!Now!"I hear a booming voice say.Harry.

He grabs both of her arms and puts her in a head lock."You can slap her back even though I can't."he tells me and I walk up to her.She mumbles something and tries to break free.I pull my arm back and slap as hard as I can.I'm not a wimp!

She screams and her face turns red.I watch Harry throw her to the ground and walk away."Watch your back!"she howls but I ignore her.Wow my first day I high school and I already got into a fight.

I walk back to my locker while people stare at me."Don't look at her like that.She's already had enough drama for one day.'he shouts at them.I blush as he walks over to me and puts an arm around me."Sorry baby."he whispers to me and walks away.

I watch his curly hair and tall figure walk away.

I turn back to my locker and search for my things.
I grab my books for la and social studies and look for the classrooms."Hey do you need help?"some girl that looks a lot like Natalie.I really do.

"Yea.Do you know where the Language arts room and social studies room are?"I ask.

"Yes.They are both at the end of the third floors hallway.Go up and follow the hallway to the end.

"Thanks.Will do!"

I follow her directions and walk to the end of the hallway up the stairs.I hear my footsteps echo through the hallways.When I get to the third floor I look around.No classrooms.Great.I slowly walk around and finally I realize Im lost.I slump on the ground and try to think where I made a wrong turn.I'm in some hallways and I lost the some help.

"I hate it here!"I scream.Some girl dumped food on me,another tried to get me lost,and everyone is so rude besides Lauren and her friends.I start to cry.I get so emotional.My stupid top is ruined and I'm just not happy."Erica?"some voice says and I realize who it is.Harry.I turn around and see Harry.I run to his arms and tell him story."That was Natalie's friend.Brooke.She is a jerk.Just ignore her."he tells me and leads me to the first floor.I am thankfully for him.If i hadn't shown up for class who knows what the teachers would say. He's so weird.One moment he's very mad and the next he's so sweet.Maybe bipolar?I laugh at the thought.

"Well let's get to language whatever before we get in trouble."he says as we walk down the hallway.We go down the hallway and walk into the classroom."Teachers not here do we can do whatever we want.Thank the lord for strep throat."some guy half drunk with Pepsi screams."Haha."I say and find Lauren and John."We have like all classes together!"she screams and we hug.

While I talk to Lauren I feel warm yet rough hands wrap around my eyes."Hey babe."a husky voice says.

"Hey Harry.I mean babe lol."I say while laughing.
I slowly touch the rough hands.These are not his.I slowly breath out.
The hands lift of my face ad I see a boy
my age with blonde hair in perfect position and green eyes.Not as perfect as Harrys but still amazing.

"Get off of her.You will never deserve her."Harry's booming voice echoes through the room.

He walks up and shoved the guy in the stomach."You won't either because she doesn't like you."He says back.

"Shutup Jason!She will love me more than she would ever like you,you wimp."he spits at Jason.

He laughs and says,"Thats what she said when she was moaning my name out."Jason says and I feel affended.

I walk up to him and grab a lock of his golden hair and pull as hard as I can.He yelps in pain and I pull him through the full classroomall, eyes on me.

"What the crap was that?"I say when we get into the empty hallway.

"Dude!Chill out!All I did was say a lie and you get all offended."he says a little to loudly."Whatever man.You may have won this one but nobody embarrasses me so whatch out!"he spits and walks up the hallway.I watch him turn the corner and disappear.

Jerk!I battle the thoughts in my head.Should I go back in there or wait till class is over?

Class it is.I walk in the smelly room and all eyes are in me.I search for Harry but can't find him.Great he might as well shoot somebody with the temper he has.

I find my way back over to the my desk and look at Lauren.She shrugs her shoulders and mouths,"He's a garden tool."I laugh and she gives me a piece of white paper with words scribbled on it.

'Whats up with you and Harrray?'I giggle and slowly write.........'dating duh.'

She yelps and says,"Omg!Really?I knew it.I mean I did but lol who knows what I'm saying.Yay for youuu!"

"Not really!"I call out to her and she site back down.Her hands covering her boobs and a smug look on her face."Stop pouting baby."I say.

She giggles and says,"Y'all should go out though."

I smile at the thought.Now that I have thought about it I really seem to enjoy Harry.He has emerald eyes and the chocolaty hair that sits in the perfect position.The tone arms and tattoos that make him look like a god.And those dimples.My favorite part of him.

Maybe I do like him?Maybe that soul mate thing is real.I just hope that he feels the same way........

--------------------------------------
3rd chapter!!!!

Yay hope you liked it.

Read,vote,comment,and whatever else.Lol.

Love you all bunches

Love,
Murrrose❤❤