Love, a four letter word. ( Prodigy Love Story )

[ TO THE SIDE: A PICTURE OF ANASTACIA (REALLY INDIA WESTBROOKS) ]

"WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR YOUR FIRST DAY AT THE NEW SCHOOL!"

I groaned and rolled over. "I don't wanna go, Trey."

"Okay. But you asked for it." He said. He began tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably and tried to push him off.

"O-okay! Okay! I-I'm C-Coming-g! Hahaaha!" I shouted.

He sat up. "That's what I thought." He smirked and left my room.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Anastacia Renee Young. I'm 15. I moved to California from Oklahoma. Starting a new school might be hard for me, I'm not a talker. Oh yeah, the nigga that attacked me. That's my brother, Trey. Age 16. He's an ass, but I love my brother. A lot. We live with just our father. Joseph Young. Age 37. I love my dad to.

I went into my bathroom and showered. I got ready for my first day at 'Eastland' and grabbed my bag.

"Okay, I made waffles, toast, eggs an- whoa." My dad said, looking at me. I looked over at Trey, who dropped his fork down onto his plate and his mouth was wide open.

"Fashionista lookin ass..." my brother mumbled.

"Oh, shutup." I said. I had on a purple and grey aeropostale v neck and grey skinnies with my purple all stars. I had purple accessories and had on a little lip gloss. In other words, I looked pretty good in my opinion.

I sat at the table and my dad brought over my plate. I began to eat.

"Ready for your first day of school?" My dad asked.

"Y-"

"No." I said, cutting Trey off. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Okay. Let's try this again, but differently. we are going to have positive attitudes and go to school today." My dad said.

"You know how I feel about this kind of stuff dad." I mumbled, poking at my eggs.

"But it'll be fun!" Trey said. Leave it to Trey to make me feel better.

"Sureeee..." I said.

"Come on, its time to go anyway, sis. Bye dad!" Trey said, heading for the door.

I got up and hugged my dad. "I love you daddy." I mumbled.

"I love you to, sweetheart." He kissed my head and rubbed my back. I got out of his arms and headed for the door.

- School -

I got out of Treys car and headed for the front doors, Trey close behind.

He caught up with me and began talking. "This school is really big." He said.

"No doubt." I said back. We walked into the office and got our schedules and locker combanations.

Trey walked me to my locker. I began to turn the dial and open my locker.

I began putting my stuff away.

"Well I should get to my locker. See ya later, ninth grader." Trey said.

"Bye, tenth grader." I said. He began walking off. I got the materials I needed and began walking to my first class. Choir. This is the class I have with some tenth graders.

I walked in and all eyes fell on the door. I was late.

"Oh, everyone welcome our new student, Anastacia." The teacher said.

"Staci." I said. "Just.. call me Staci."

The teacher nodded. Everyone was still staring, I felt uncomfortable and walked to the back of the class and took a seat.