Part 4

This chapter is dedicated to @AntoniaAtkinson because she commented on my last part first (well actually Ikissedroc did, but I already gave her a dedication. She's an awesome supporter! S/O to Ikissedroc!)

A picture of Drake, playing Joseph Young (their dad) is to the side.

Enjoy the story!

Monday.

I said goodbye to my dad and left. I got in Trey's car and he started it.

"You ready to see your boooyyyfriiiieeeennnddd?" He asked, teasingly.

I giggled. "He's NOT my boyfriend." I looked out of the window and tried to hide my blush. Just thinking of Craig makes me giggly and makes me blush.

"Awww, look at Baby Stace, trying to hide her bluuuuussshhhh!" Trey said.

"Be quiet!" I said, giggling. He chuckled and pulled up to the school.

"Looook, its school, where you can see Craaaaiggggg!" He said. That's it.

"Out of the car, now. We about to box, right now." I said.

"Right here? Right now?" He said.

"Right here. Right now." I said.

He shrugged and got out. I did the same and he squared up to me. I squared up to him and people began watching.

"Swing, Staci. Swing," he said.

"You swing, nigga!" I shouted back. He tackled me by my stomach and I began hitting him on my back. We were both laughing. He had me pinned against the car. Craig, Ceecee, the twins, Bailey and Ray all came over to us.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on!" Ray shouted.

Grace and Craig began seperating us and we were laughing.

"Oh, they was playin'." Craig said.

"No stuff." Trey said.

"Shutup, T." I said.

"Oh, look. She's stickin' up for her boooyyyfriee--" I cut him off by tackling him. I smacked his in his chest a lot and then he grabbed my hands and wouldn't let me go.

"Let me go! You big teddybear!" I said. Everyone began laughing.

He put his hand on this chest. "Well. I'm hurt." He began to fake cry.

"I'm sorry." I gave him a hug.

"Awwwwwww!" Everyone said. I rolled my eyes.

"Last one in school is a rotten egg!" Aliyah and Grace said at the same time. Ceecee won, buttface, but I came in second. When we got in, I ran into Alex.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi, Alex. What's up?" I said.

"Oh, nothing. Having a little race there?" He asked, pointing at eight of us, laughing.h

"Uhh, yeah." I said, laughing.

"Who's this?" I turned around and saw Trey.

"Oh, this is Alex. Alex, this is my big brother, Trey." I said.

"What's up, man?" Alex said. And they did that handshake thingy.

"Wassup." He said. "Well, come on Staci. Were gonna be late."

"Kay, I'll text you, Alex." I said.

He nodded and we left. we all walked down the hallway and I didn't even see Michael. He must not be here. Ii got to my locker and Craig stayed with me while everyone else went to their lockers.

"Hey, beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek.

I giggled. "Hey."

"So I was wondering..." he started.

What's he gonna ask? Oh my gosh, I'm scared. My heart beat and breathing are both quickening.

"Even though we haven't known eachother very long.. do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I blushed really hard and nodded. "Yes!" I said he picked me up and spun me around. He let me down and kissed my lips passionately for about three seconds. I smiled at him.

"I've gotta go..." he said.

"Awww." I said back.

"I'll text you." He said.

I nodded and he left.

- End Of The Day-

I walked out to Treys car and waited. Alex approached me.

"Hey there gorgeous." He said.

I smiled. "What's up with you?" I said.

"Nothin, just hanging around." He said. Then Craig walked up. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey bae, 'sup man?" He said.

Alex looked at Craig funny. "This your boyfriend?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh. I'll talk to you later, Anastacia." He said. Hey, he called me by my full name. He walked away.

"What was that all about, Ana?" Craig asked.

"I'm not sure. But its whatever." Trey walked up.

"Alright, Stace. Let's go," he said. "'Sup Craig."

"Hey man," Craig said back. Trey jumped in the car and started it.

I grabbed Craig's chin and kissed his soft lips for about ten seconds. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. We slowly pulled away, biting his bottom lip.

"Damn, Ana," he whispered. I giggled.

"Come on, girl, I ain't got all day!" Trey yelled. The window was down. I rolled my eyes.

"Bye, Craig," I said.

"Text me when you get home, beautiful," he said.

I nodded and got in the car. He's so wonderful.

______________________________________

Uh oh, Alex getting Jealous! Lol, but that's part four. And sorry if its to short.

Please Comment.

Vote.

Become a fan.