Part 2

[ TO THE RIGHT: A PICTURE OF PRODIGY :) ]

I'm just gonna skip to the party! : D

"Bailey, where's my lip gloss?!" I shouted to her across the house. Me, Bailey and the twins were getting ready for the party at my house.

"In the bathroom!" She yelled back.

I ran in the bathroom and got it. I couldnt wait for this party. I only wanted to go to see Craig really. But, I hope the party will be fun, too.

I think Aaliyah is going as Jacob's date. Grace and Bailey are just going to have fun. Trey and Ray are just chillin at the party, too, I guess.

I did my final touches on my hair and outfit and walked downstairs. I had on ( In The Comments ).

"Oooooh! Someone's trying to impress!" Aaliyah said.

"Ha, not really. Well...." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah, she tryna impress!" Grace said.

Then Trey called me. I knew because his ringtone is Wild Boy by MGK .... dont ask why. Haha.

"Hey, bro," I said.

"Hey, yall on the way?" He asked.

"Yeah, dad's about to drop us off. Is it fun?" I asked.

"Yeah, its cool. And someones waiting on you," he said. I heard laughs and claps in the background. Silly boys.

Then, my dad walked into the living room.

"You guys ready to go, whoa," he said. He stopped in his tracks and looked at all of us. "Where are you going looking like that?"

"Daddy, please dont start," I said. "Were on our way now, T. Okay.... bye."

"Okay, well come on girls," he said, gesturing towards the door.

At the party.

We walked in and it was totally jumpin'. Lights, music. It seemed like a really nice party.

"I think I see Trey, I'm gonna go see him," I told the girls.

"I'll come with you, whenever there's Trey, there's Jacob," Aliyah stated. I nodded and we walked over to them.

"Hey, Trey," I said.

"Oh, hey baby sis, hey Aliyah," Trey said.

Aliyah waved and walked over to Jacob.

"Where's Craig?" I asked.

"He went to get something to eat, he'll be back," Ray said.

As if on que, Craig came back with some candy. "Hey, Staci."

"Hey," I said.

Just then, Dance by Big Sean came on.

"Come on, Jay, lets go dance," Aliyah said, pulling him on the dance floor.

"Look, Ray, there's that one girl," Trey said.

"Oh, yeah, it is that girl, lets go," Ray said. Fakers, haha.

"And so there were two," I said.

"Yeah.. hey, do you wanna dance?" He asked.

Me? Anastacia Renee Young? Do I want to dance?

"Uh, Im not much of a dancer.." I said.

"Come on, it'll be fine, trust me," he said, smiling that sexy smile.

"Okay, Craig," I said.

He led me onto the floor and we began dancing. I was basically just grinding on him, haha. I thin he was getting happy, if you know what I mean ;) haha.

At the song was over, we went to get something to drink.

"Damn, girl. You can dance!" Craig said.

"Ha, thanks," I said. I poured myself a drink and took a sip.

"So, what do you like to do?" Craig said.

"Volleyball, Soccer and sing. How about you?" I said.

"Dance and sing. We should sing together one day," he said.

"Yeah, we should," I said, smiling. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back."

He nodded and I began walking away. I walked into the bathroom and used it, then I washed my hands and walked out. I ran into someone.

"Oh, excuse me, I-" I was cut off when I saw who it was.

"Hey, Staci," Alex said. He gave me that beautiful smile, braces and all.

"Hey, I didnt know you were here?" I said.

"Oh, well I'm here," he said.

"I see that," I said. And we both laughed.

"Oh, um, you look nice," he said. admiring my outfit.

"Thanks, you to," I said.

"Oh, um, can I get your number? You know, so we can hang out?" he asked.

"Of course," I said. I put my number in his phone. "There. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Alright, bye Stace," He said.

"Bye, Alex." I walked back over to Craig. "I'm back."

"There you are. I was gonna ask you if you wanted to come outside with me," He said. "It's quietier and better for talking."

"Alright, lets go," he said.

We held hands and walked outside. We talked about everything. Our lives, what we wanna do when we grow up. It's like, I've known him for barely a week, and I feel like I"ve known him my whole life.

"You know, you have the prettiest eyes," Craig said.

"I do?" I asked.

He lifted my head by my chin and looked into my eyes. "You do."

There they were. His pink, luscious lips. Waiting for mine to connect with theirs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. He kissed me softly and passionately. I felt sparks, like I've never felt before. But I mean, we just met about three days ago. But, he's special and I can feel it. And then, there's Alex... ughh... I just dont know what I'm going to do. As of right now, Im definitely feeling Craig...

We pulled away and smiled at eachother. I bit my lip and looked away.

"Your beautiful, Anastacia," he said.

"Thank you, Craig," I said back.

Yes, I'm definitely feeling Craig.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay, thats part two!

Hope you like it .