Part Six

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. I was in the same room still. Then, Zack walked in.

"Hey, your awake," he said. He sat on the bed.

My body was kinda sore, nothing some pain meds couldn't take care of. "What?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He asked confused.

"Why are you in here? Are you gonna rape me too?" I asked.

He looked a little taken back by my words. "Why would I do that?"

"Well, your working with a rapist. Most rapist co-workers are rapists too," I said.

"Listen, I don't want to work with Alex. But, you know Mike? He's my older brother. Our parents died a while back and we've been living on the streets. Alex offered Mike the job to help, and I had no choice but to help also. Your beautiful, I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you. Ever." He explained. His words hit me hard. I didn't expect that. Forced to work with a rapist and cause pain to someone you don't even know.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I trailed off.

He nodded. "Here, I got you this." He handed me some Tylenol and a glass of water from the bedside. I swallowed down the pills with the water.

"So where are Alex and Mike?" I asked.

"They went to pick up a few things. They said they would be back in a few hours." He said.

"Oh. So if I asked you if you could let me go, what would you say?" I asked.

He sighed. "I would, but they would kill me and just go back and kidnap you again, and cause you even more pain then they have already."

"Oh. I guess that's fair. Don't want the nice guy getting hurt." I said.

He smiled. "Are ya hungry? I could go whip you up somethin in the kitchen."

"Oh, yes. I'm starving." He said, gripping my stomach.

He chuckled. "Alright. Be back in a bit." And he was gone.

I smiled. The pain had eased away. Zack is so nice. I can't believe he's being forced to do this. His brother and Alex are putting him in jeopardy of going to jail and he doesn't even wanna do this. I feel so bad. About five minutes later, he came up with a sandwich, some chips and some soda. He put the plate on my lap.

"Oh, thank you, Zack," I said. I took a bite of my sandwich. He chuckled and clicked on the TV.

"And if you see this girl, contact the police immediately," a reporter said. My picture showed up. I dropped my sandwich. Then Trey and my father and Craig popped up on the screen.

"Please help us find my baby sister. She's my everything," Trey said, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Yeah, please please help us find her. I haven't told her yet, but... I love her. With all my heart." Craig siad. Oh my gosh. He loves me...

My dad looked as if he was about to murder someone. He didn't even speak. That's how angry he was.

"Your brother and dad and your boyfriend?" Zack asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"What about your mom?" He said.

"She... um... she died when I was nine." I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He said. "How?"

"Car accident. I would have died to, but she protected me and died in my place... then the wind shield of the other car fell threw our windshield. I was right in the way. But she hopped in front me and took the blow." I explained.

"That's so sad..." he said, a tear trailing down his cheek. Awwww! He's crying.

"I know. What happened to your parents?" I asked.

"Well, my dad died of a heart attack when I was about ten. Then, exactly two years later, my mom was shot and killed protecting me."

That's why he was crying. His mom did the same for him as my mom did for me. "Why were you going to get shot?"

"Store robbery," he said. "The gunmen was shooting all the children. You should have seen all the kids hiding in freezers, in shelves. But, he found me and was about shoot me and my momm jumped in front of me. Killed her instantly."

I cringed. His mom jumped in front of him and took the bullet. "I'm so sorry."

He nodded. Then we heard voices downstairs.

"Pretend your asleep! Go, go!" He clicked the television to a different channel and began watching. I heard Alex and Mike walk in.

"Awww, she's still sleeping." Mike said.

"Not for long," Alex said. I felt large hands begin shaking me.

"Ahhh, what, what?!" I screamed.

"Get up," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

He hopped onto of me and slapped me. I screamed out in pain and held my cheek. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side, afraid he might strike again. "Are you questioning me?" He asked.

"No," I whispered.

"I can't hear you!" He yelled in my face.

"N-no!" I shouted.

He hopped off me. "Good."

I sat up and tried to stop crying.

"Come on. Your coming to meet some friends of mine. They want to use you." He said.

My heart dropped. I'm going to get gang banged? Why me?! He grabbed my arm and began pulling me along.

I struggled and kicked and tried to pry his hand off of me. I kicked him where no man wants to kicked and stumbled over to the door. As soon as I got there, he grabbed my neck and slammed me against the door.

"Now we can do this the hard way or the easy way." He said, breathing on my neck. I was loosing air and I couldn't breathe. I tried to get his hands from around my neck but it wasn't working. He finally let go and I dropped to the ground, gasping for air.

"Zack, grab her. Let's go." Alex said. Mike and Alex walked out. Zack kneeled down by me and picked me up.

"I'm so sorry, Staci." He said. And he carried me out.

______________________________________________________________________

Wooooo! Part six!

Comment.

Vote.

Become a fan.

Byeeeeeee!!!!