Chapter 2: A Positive Negative

Sabrina's POV

I wake up and I turn and I see Uriah lying next to me.

"What have I done?" I say.

I look under the blanket and notice I am completely naked. I try to think of what happen last night but I can't remember. I creep out of the bed slowly and go to the bathroom. I walk towards the bathroom and see my clothes and shoes by the door. I make it in to the bathroom and close and lock the door. I grab a robe hanging by the tub and put it on. I see on the counter a box of condoms. I let out a breath of relief. I then pick up the box and notice it isn't open. I start panicking and looking for an empty box somewhere. I hear a knock on the hotel room door. I then hear Uriah open it and come back inside. I quietly flush the toilet, wash my hands, and walk out of the door. Once I go into the bedroom I see this waiting for me.

 Once I go into the bedroom I see this waiting for me

Uriah: Hey beautiful.

Sabrina: Hi...

(He comes around me and starts kissing my neck. Then he starts whispering in my ear.)

Uriah: Did you sleep well?

Sabrina: Yeah.

Uriah: What's wrong?

Sabrina: Nothing. I just--

Uriah:--It's ok. You don't have to tell me now. We can eat and then do what whatever you want to do.

(Uriah brings the food outside on the balcony. We sit down and start eating.)

Sabrina: Uriah, what happened last night?

Uriah: What do you mean?

Sabrina: You. Me. What did we do?

Uriah: Do you really want me to say what happened?

Sabrina: I just... I need to know.

Uriah: We did it. We had the "three letter word."

Sabrina: Sex?

Uriah: Well what else?

Sabrina: Did we use protection?

Uriah: No.

Sabrina: WHAT?!!

Uriah: I tried to tell you but we were already having a good time and it slipped my mind. I thought you were on birth control?

Sabrina: I'M NOT! I shouldn't be anyways that was my first...

Uriah: I was your first time?

Sabrina: Yeah, I lost my virginity to you...

Uriah: Oh, I'm sorry...

Sabrina: It's ok. I just--if--What happens if?

Uriah: It won't.

Sabrina: But how do we know?

Uriah: I can buy a test today. You take the test and then we will know.

Sabrina: Ok...

(The rest of breakfast was quiet. I didn't talk much and Rowan invited me to have lunch with her today. I told Uriah I was going to have lunch with Rowan and that she was picking me up. He says ok and I leave to go have lunch. I get inside the uber since Rowan can't drive yet and we go to a small place in Beverly Hills.)

Rowan: So what did you do last night?

Sabrina: Uh, what do you mean?

Rowan: Well obviously I didn't pick you up at your apartment so why were you at a hotel?

Sabrina: Well Uriah and I went to his place to chill.

Rowan: Oh, ok.

Sabrina: Yeah we just hung out and talked practically all night long.

Rowan: Oh! What about?

Sabrina: Stuff.

Rowan: Oh ok.

(I change the convo very quickly after that. I took an uber back to the hotel and when I got to the room I knocked and Uriah opened the door.)

Uriah: Here I got this.

(He hands me to pregnancy tests)

Sabrina: Thanks.

Uriah: No problem.

Sabrina: Uriah?

Uriah: Yeah?

Sabrina: What happens if I am pregnant?

Uriah: Than we will cross that bridge when we get there.

(I go inside the bathroom. I close the door and take the test. I read somewhere that if I take the test to early it could show a negative sign. But I take it anyways just hoping that if I show Uriah it's pregnant then he will think it's negative. Then in a few weeks I'll take another test to see if I really am pregnant. I wait in the bathroom for a few minutes and finally I look at the tests. I come outside and I see Uriah sitting down back against the door. He stands up real quick and I hand him the test.)

Uriah: It's negative.

Sabrina: That means I'm not pregnant.

Uriah: Ok. So what do we do know?

Sabrina: I don't know.

Uriah: Ok, well those things aren't always accurate.

Sabrina: I know but if it says negative then that's a good thing.

Uriah: Yeah.

Sabrina: You sound sad.

Uriah: I'm not sad. It's a good thing. We're only 17 and 19. We can't have a baby.

Sabrina: Yeah, you're right.

To be continued...

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please comment below what you think will happen. Thanks for voting! I really appreciate all the love and support!💙

-K