Chapter 6: Peyton and Corey

Sabrina's POV

Well Lucas asked if he could meet up with me so I was going over to his apartment. I went to the door and knocked. He opened the door and we went inside. I had gone to his house before but it seemed so different then before. We sat down in the living room and talked...

Peyton: How are you?

Sabrina: Really?

Peyton: What?

Sabrina: This is what we are doing?

Peyton: I'm just asking.

Sabrina: Fine, I'm doing fine.

Peyton: Have you scheduled an appointment?

Sabrina: No. Not yet. When I go back home I will.

Peyton: That's good. So are you going on tour?

Sabrina: I'm not sure. I think I'm going to push it up so that I'll be in the early parts of my pregnancy and no one will know.

Peyton: What happens if people find out?

Sabrina: People will find out, just not yet.--I just I don't want to be judged as the stupid teen celebrity who got pregnant by her co-star.

Peyton: I understand.

Sabrina: I wish everyone would too. It was a mistake. A mistake I have to live with.

Peyton: So did you tell the father yet?

Sabrina: I did.

Peyton: And...

Sabrina: And he's going to support me.

Peyton: So who is Uriah feeling about this?

Sabrina: Ok, I think... Wait how did you know it was Uriah?

Peyton: You said a co-star. I saw him at your concert and I heard you tell him get into the bathroom at the hotel. So I guess I put two and two together.

Sabrina: Are you the only one who knows?

Peyton: I think. I haven't told anyone.

Sabrina: Good. Please don't.

Peyton: I won't, promise.

Sabrina: Good.

Peyton: How are your parents about this?

Sabrina: Well my mom knows and she is upset and disappointed. And my dad doesn't know.

Peyton: Wow!

Sabrina: Yeah. When I get back home, I'm telling him.

Peyton: So what about your sisters?

Sabrina: Well Sarah was the first one to find out. I haven't told the moths though.

Peyton: What about your career?

Sabrina: Well I'm putting it on hold for a little bit.

Peyton: Really?

Sabrina: Well I have to.

Peyton: Is Uriah going to tell the public he's the father.

Sabrina: Eventually. When the world finds out I'm pregnant it's come. I don't want my kid to grow up without a father.

Peyton: I understand.

Sabrina: Yeah.

Peyton: So how is Rowan about it?

Sabrina: What do you mean?

Peyton: Well she doesn't like Uriah.

Sabrina: She doesn't know he is the father.

Peyton: Oh!

Sabrina: Yeah. I thought I would just let her go for now.

(We talk a little bit more but then I have to leave. I'm going over to Corey's house! He wanted to talk to me too. So I drove over to his house and went inside.)

Corey: Hey

Sabrina: Hi. 

(I close the door and follow him into his huge family room.)

Sabrina: Is it just you here?

 Corey: Yeah my parents are out.

Sabrina: Ok good. So what did you want to talk about?

Corey: Well I know you just told me you are pregnant so I got you a few things.

Sabrina: Corey you don't have to get me anything.

Corey: I know but I wanted.

Sabrina: Thank you.

(I look inside and there are magazines, chocolate, a book for first time parents, socks, lip balm, lotion, medicine, tea and cocoa packets, and few other treats.)

Sabrina: Thank you! This is so nice of you!

(I give him a huge hug.)

Corey: No problem. I got it all last night.

Sabrina: Corey you are an awesome best friend.

Corey: I also signed you up for each trimester you are going to get a package to help you!

Sabrina: Corey! You don't have to do that!

Corey: I know, I know. But I'm really happy for you and if you need a friend to talk to just call me. I know that Rowan is on speed dial for you but I want to let you know I'm here too.

Sabrina: Thank you!

(i give him another hug.)

Corey: Here let me show you this.

(He opens up the book about first time parenting. He starts telling me what would be good for me to do. He talks to me about my tour and if you over work yourself it isn't good for the baby. We talk about a ton of other things but not once did he bring up the father. Which made me really happy. I leave to go home in two days but tomorrow I am spending with Rowan. I think we are just going to hang out at her house and talk. Anyways I look at the time and it's already 8 o'clock.)

Sabrina: Sorry Cor but I gotta go.

Corey: It's ok, I'll see you soon.

Sabrina: Yeah I have a photoshoot here in a couple of weeks so I'll be back.

Corey: Ok, and bring the book.

Sabrina: I will.

Corey: I'll see you later Blonde Beauty.

Sabrina: See you later Mr. Genius. And thanks for everything.

Corey: No problem. Bye.

Sabrina: Bye.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!💙

-K