One shot

"That's not fair!" Sarah protested, Jareth eyed her menacingly, a smirk curling on his lips showing the slightest hints of his pointed teeth. Sarah found his look not only condescending, but frightening. She knew he would never hurt her truly, but she was more frightened of the fluttering feelings that look caused in her belly, pooling downwards towards her core. The fire igniting immediately.

"Now Sarah," Jareth soothed, moving closer towards her, his eyes pinning her in place as he swiftly moved to straddle her on the bed and keep her in place "you should know by now that everything I suggest is with your pleasure in mind". He gently tried to sooth her worry by lacing sweet soft kisses along her jawline.

"But...but I don't want you to" she almost whined. Jareth chuckled softly between kisses, "You mean you don't want to feel immense pleasure?" he looked at her now with a furrowed brow, teasing her with a look. Sarah matched his gaze at her. Resigned that she wouldn't let Jareth do what he wanted to, to her.

"What if I told you I could do it without causing you any undue pain, only pleasurable pain?" he explained, going back to peppering light kisses along her jaw, until his lips were next to her ear. He heard Sarah breath out deeply, clearly annoyed at his suggestion.

"What if I told you that in doing this, it would increase your pleasure every. single. time. you found release" he taunted, moving his hand down her body to rub at her core through her jeans. Sarah gave out an unexpected moan, lifting her head slightly as she began to be swayed in her decision.

After a lengthened silence, as she felt Jareth's hand slide under the hem of her jeans and panties, to play with her slick folds she panted into his ear "You promise it won't hurt?" she begged, not even fully convinced she wanted to go through with it.

Jareth's eyes danced in mischief at her sudden change of heart, hovering over her face so their noses were almost touching he reassured her "Precious, I promise it will be nothing you can't handle", he saw trepidation in her eyes at his comment. Sarah thought seriously about his suggestion then, looking everywhere but at him while she deliberated internally.

After a few seconds, she sighed "Only if you promise to remove it if I don't like it" she agreed finally. The smile on Jareth's face was like a child on Christmas morning. He couldn't believe his luck, almost. "I promise" he grinned, lifting himself into a sitting position before her.

Jareth urged Sarah to sit on the edge of the bed so her legs were on the floor and pushed her shoulders so she laid back. He stood between her legs and hovered over her again, "Just relax Precious" he smiled, raising an eyebrow as he waved a hand over Sarah's body, her clothes disappearing in an instant.

Sarah felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment, no matter how many times she had been naked in front of Jareth, she still blushed, almost holding onto some sort of innocence she hoped he still saw in her. Jareth stood erect looking down at her naked form, feeling a stirring in his groin as he saw the red blush spread from her cheeks, down her neck and spread across the top of her chest. He loved how she reacted to him, especially when she was embarrassed.

Jareth kneeled before Sarah as she laid back on the bed, drinking in the sight of her before him, placing both hands on her thighs and rubbing and squeezing her. Sarah lifted her head from the bed to look down her body at him. She had seen his face many times between her thighs, but this time would be different from all those times.

He moved to place a chaste kiss on the inside of her thigh, keeping eye contact with her as he felt her thighs tremble with anticipation for what was to come. Sarah dropped her head back, surrendering to the comforting warmth of his hands and kisses he teased along her thigh. Slowly moving his lips closer to her centre.