The Perks of Having No Classes

The streets of jump city was starting to awaken. The sunrise started ascending, people rode their cars off to work, children already playing outside, and families going on vacation and have some family bonding. Yup, another dollar, another day. But today was different, something that rarely occurred at Murakami High School, and the students were suspicious because Pricipal Murakami suspended classes. 

Katlynne Franklin's alarm went off, blue orbs fluttered open. glancing at the digital clock, it read; 6:30 am Wed. For the first time of her life, she didn't grumble in annoyance. Thank God, the principal finally realized that it's important not to torture the students everyday. Then, seconds later, she was back to the Land of Nod.

Katlynne was the student council president, with honors and awards. Her parents would brag about how intelligent their daughter is and will have a perfect future when she gets old..blah blah blah. There's no such thing as perfect, guys. Anyways, she's the girl who's not good at fashion and always wore a fuzzy faded blue sweater but something about her catches boys' eyes. That's why most girls envy her umm, attractiveness. She's known for her humility. I guess you'll describe her as the smart slash simple slash beautiful student in Murakami High.

A few minutes later, her phone's ringtone well rang. Her eyes shot up, her hand searched for the source of the sound. Some things including her alarm clock dropped to the floor, of course she ingored it and continued for the search. A few minutes later, (there was lot of stuff dumped on her nightstand) she found her phone.

"Hey girl! So you up for Pizza's this afternoon?" The familiar voice of Normin Thorn was heared.

" What? Pizza's? Afternoon? For what?"

"Group study! So you comin' or not?"

Kat sighed, " I guess so. There's no saying no to you. How about the others? And since when did you ever care about studying? It's a miracle." Hey, it was true.

"For the first question, yes they're all comin' and for the second one, girl, my parents forced me to study harder. Like,"be more like that Franklin girl you hang out with she's more like this and like that-"

"Ok, I get it. Study and be more responsible."

"Yup, so be at Pizza's 2:30 kay kay?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Great later!" Normin pressed the end call. So much for sleeping until midnight.

Ok, so I guess thats ch. 1. Umm I was planning for just 2 chapters but now, how about 3-4??? Idk um nevermind. Stay tuned for the next update! Which I dont know when.

Random out