Pizza? Anyone?

Renee Stuart would still be asleep if Normin didn't call her for a group study. It was 2:45 on her watch, 15 minutes late. What? her phone dived into the toilet, and she spent um, I don't know maybe 7 to 10 minutes of sobbing and smacking at her stupidity. Her phone was like a best friend to her, and now it's just a toilet smelling Samsung that still buzzed with notifications. 

She sighed, she has to buy a new one at that. Trying shrug off her personal problems, and pushed the door leading to the roof of Pizza, which is the Teen Titans' fav pizza parlor!! She squealed in delight, earning raised eyebrows and a few weird glances towards the brunette.

You see, Renee here is obssesed with the vigilantes of Jump city. Her whole room was filled with Cyborg posters (and yeah she's in love with him). In school, she's referred to as "the Fangirl" of the group. And that group includes Jaymar Stuart (her twin brother, which was nowhere to be found), Katlynne Franklin, Normin Thorn, Roy Johnson, Grant Brown and of course her. They've been best friends since kindergarten (second best friend was her her phone). Other students in Murakami called them "The Seniors" for unspecified reasons.

Once she spotted her friends somewhere at the corner of the pizza-shaped roof, she screamed (well it was loud), "Hey!! Guys!!" She jogged at the table. After that, pretty much everyone started shushing.

"Well, about time Ren." Grant, whose hair was spiked like Robin style, Renee's eyes widened at the sudden realization.

"Uh, Ren? Earth to Ren!" Grant waved his hand in front of her face.

Renee, who had been staring, blushed, "Uh, nevermind, sorry,"

The others, watched the two converse, and was smirking when Renee turned red.

Renee had a crush on Grant since 4th grade and it was so obvious that he too had the same feelings for her.

"Ok, stop flirtin' you two and let's talk about the circulatory system." Normin teased.

The two turned their heads to Normin's direction, both faces stained crimson.

"Uh, hey Ren, where's Jay?" Roy Johnson finally spoke up, and was referring to Renee's twin brother, Jaymar Stuart.

"Come to think of it, I didn't see him at all at my house." Said Renee her blush on her cheeks gone.

Suddenly, Normin's phone rang and saw a text message coming from the one and only:

Jaymar:
Sorry, can't come today, something came up and tell Ren that I'll be home by dinner.
Sent: 2:49 am

Katlynne, who had been quietly sitting beside Norm, leaned over her shoulder and read the text out loud. "He didn't tell you?" She direxted her question to Ren.

She just shook her head, "No"

"Well, I guess it'll be just us five." Grant spoke up strething his arms, accidentally smacking Roy's head. "Ow!"

"Whoops, sorry, bud" Grant riffled his hair.

Roy grumbled and brushed his hair with his fingers. He didn't like someone messing around with his hair. He was a quiet person, but hides talent. Katlynne saw him playing a guitar by his house and she suggested that he could join in some music group or something but he declined, not confident enough to do that. He has low confidence with himself and often bullied. Because of that, he met his wonderful friends who stayed by his side all the time.

"So...circulatory system?" Kat said taking a bite from her pizza.

"Yeah let's get this over with"

And that's it! Stay tuned for the next one!

Random out