Chapter 3

Alyssa Pov.

I woke up to Roc yelling my name all UP in my ear. I just didn't answer him than he started to get on my nervous Like hell! just couldn't take it no more!

No One Pov.

"WHATTTT DO YOU WANT!," said Alyssa with attitude.

"We are here and are like the last ones on the Plane so hurry up!," said Roc with a demanding voice.

"Don't rush me!," said Alyssa with anger

.

"Whats your problem!?!Alyssa!? Wake up yelling and shit," said roc with confusion.

Alyssa gave roc that Angery,annogyed,pissed,off look.Like she was about to blow and just go Physco.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG?!," said Alyssa.

"excuse me Ma'am and sir.?We need you to get off the plane please.," said the flight attendant.

"We are Ma'am we are.," said Roc

Alyssa just rolled her eyes and got her and Bella stuff and got off the plane.

*Skip to at Hotel*

Alyssa Pov.

We are at the Hilton 5 star hotel in Denver.It is cold as fudge her so I changed into *in link*. I cant stand cold weather. I could tell roc was angry at me but at this point I don't care. have to keep moving and Changing to environments for like a 13 year old girl. Im going to stay here in Denver If she comes here  im going to ether kill her or put a warnt out on her I just don't care any more.She not worth me osing my changes in life,Bella life,and missing out on family. While I was into deep thought,as bella was down for a nap.Roc came up to me and started asking all these questions like he is the police.

"Why are you acting ike this Alyssa?," said roc.

"Roc Im tired!Im just tired of hiding trying to save my life from an Obsessed MB fan!It doesn't make sence!," said Alyssa.

"Alyssa we work together why are you getting angry and upset with me?!," said roc

"CHRESANTO AUGUST YOU ARE MAKING IT EVEN HARDER ON ME!IM TRYING TO PROTECT MY DAUGTHER!," said Alyssa full of anger

"ALYSSA!I MOVED US ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAN DENVER AND IM NOT PROTECTING MY FAMILY.," said Roc

"I-I I cant deal right now!!!!!!!!!!!," said Alyssa

I called my best friend Laila Bennetto come and walk and talk with me.She was there in less than 12mins.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!," said Laila.

"Come on Laila," said Alyssa.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Laila is going to be in the next chapter with a whole lot of drama!