Chapter. 5

Ella's POV

"Ella, she's gone!" I was on the phone with my sister Clary (she is also a shadowhunter and so is are mom) "Clary! Calm down! I'll be there an hour max!" "Ella please hurry up. You can't miss the ceremony..." "Clary, I wont. I'll be there soon. Let the institute know." (Last time I was there I was named most daring shadowhunter of all time.) "Of course. Hurry Izzy wants you as well." "I'm coming clary!" I ended the call and threw my phone. I put my face in my hands and closed my eyes as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Let's go Alec!" "Where to?" He turned to look at me and I lifted my head, "home. Grab jace and we're leaving" "got it." I got up and changed out of my shorts and tank top, into a pair of black shorts, a black ripped crop top and a leather jacket, with some 5 inch black heels. Izzy certainly tought me well. Alec and jace were out side and I came out with them, before grabbing my stealie and activing my speed run. Jace and alec do the same, and before I know it, I'm at the institute. I walk in and everyone smiles at me. But all I have on is a straight face. Alec and jace stop to talk to people about their missions but I just keep walking up to Clary's room. "Where is she?!" I shout as clary magnus and izzy all look up at me in the door way. Clary trys to give me a hug but I step back and ask again in a lower voice "where. Is She?!" Clary points to a door and I walk in there.

Bianca's POV
Well when ella left amber said why don't all of the girls do a car wash so we all said yes and the boys screamed (!OH YEAH BABY DREAMS COME TRUE!) and all of the girls screamed (!SHUT UP!) .
Every body went to sleep and the next morning I woke up and saw ella and them were back. ella didn't join the car wash.so every body got up and is girls went to the car wash .stella and Annie and amber and ella were standing by the ocean while the other girls were spraying water at each other

stella and Annie and amber and ella were standing by the ocean while the other girls were spraying water at each other

Amber was in the pink Annie was green ella was black and stella was poke it dots .
Damon's p.o.v

When the girls got back we all ate lunch and watched TV .
(Hey guys I know this is only 479 words but at least i updated for you guys and yes there is a sixth chapter just stay tuned for what is going to be next on the next chapter.)
Please vote and comment good things no haters
Love yall
Amber 💚💙💜❤💓💕💖💞💗