11

114 READS OVER NIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH?
____________________
"Touch me" Dan says, and Phil grabs his hips and kisses up from Dan's  stomach, to his neck.
"F-Fuck, Phil...You're not holding back are you...?" Dan pants.
"I've been imagining meeting you for so long, I can't help it Dan..."
Dan kisses Phil's lips and Dan let's out a slight moan.
Dan starts unbuttoning Phil's shirt, kissing him between each button that has been undone.
He touches Phil's chest, and Phil has his arms wrapped around Dan's neck. "You're so beautiful" Phil said, and Dan smiles. Revealing one of his dimples.
"F-fuck me, Daddy."
______________________
(Phil's P.O.V)
He called me Daddy. Oh my god...yes. I want to spoil my Dan so much. I want him and him only. Dan starts taking off my pants. Giggling when he struggles. He leaves my boxers on.
"Please Dan..." I beg. "Say it...Say it again..."
"What? Daddy?"
"Y-yes.."
Dan smirks, and kisses my lips. "Okay, daddy." I melt. I pull off his jeans and rubs his inner thigh. He moans a bit and I brush my lips against it.
______________
(Dan's P.O.V)
Having to call Phil Daddy is like a dream. I never wanna go back home to my evil mother ever again. I wanted this for so long...And for the person I wanted so much.
"Daddy..." I whisper, as he rubs my thigh. He kisses my neck and bites it. I moan a bit and he tries pulling my hair.
"Aah...Phil..."
"Oh, something new?"
"Y-yeah.."
Phil kissed my lips, I yanked the blanket from behind him and covered both of us. The blanket was velvet...(Imagine the softest blanket you have holy shit) and I fell asleep.
__________________________
(Phil's P.O.V)
Dan fell asleep in my chest. His face looked so calm...I wanted his entrance...I dunno why I'm thinking so dirty about Dan. The way he calls me "Daddy" and I want to be in control. I imagined how tight he was, and how new he was going to be...
Dan was a gem. He was so beautiful.
...
I suddenly woke up for some reason, and I usually don't do that. It's dark, so it must be midnight.
Was it a noise that woke me up? Did something fall?
I heard Dan snore so he was safe with me still.
I think I did have my phone on vibrate. I have no idea. I fall back asleep.
...
I heard it again. And I heard  it. It wasn't anything falling, because the noise was coming from Dan.
And he was moaning.
I hear him take a breath.
"Daddy...nnngh..."
Daddy.
I move my leg a bit and feel that Dan's hard. Oh my god...He's having a dirty dream about me?
Dan let's out a choked moan which was really sexy.
I started to slide my hand down his boxers, and softly pump him. I didn't have any lube, and I was half asleep. And Dan's eyes opened quickly.
"P-Phil!! Fuck!! I...ngh!! I don't want to come!! aah!!"
"Baby..It's okay, you can come."
I pump him faster.
"Phi-"
"It doesn't matter."

"F-Fuck! Daddy!"
He came, and it makes me smirk.
I stop.
"Wh-uh?" Dan spoke. I pull my hand out of his boxers and pull the blanket back over us. "D-Daddy...?"
"That's it, kitten." I said.
I see Dan blush and pant.
"Y-Your such a tease...Daddy.."
__________
You guys deserve smut Jesus Christ here it is.