9

I have to sneeze
_____________
An ambulance arrived at the apartment complex, and they took Dan away in a stretcher.
"Is he going to be okay?!" Phil asked to the guy with a police outfit and blue latex gloves.

He shrugged. "I dunno kid, but I'm sure your boyfriend won't die. Don't loose hope."
They shut the door of the ambulance and Phil screamed.
"Wait! I need to go with him! Please!" Phil got halted by the officer. "Woah there, kid. I know you want to go, but first we need to go to the hospital to fill out paper work." Phil pulled away. "Paperwork?!" Phil yelled. "I don't give a damn about paperwork! I need to see if Dan is okay!"
The officers' face went from soft to frustrated.
"Listen, kid." He grouched. "I don't like paperwork either, and am I complaining? No! I'm not!" He shouted. "Now get in the damn car!"
Phil frowned.
"I'm a twenty-two year old man, I can drive myself."
"God, you fucking kids get on my nerves. You better be right behind my ass."
Phil rolled his eyes, and went back inside to get his keys.
"I can't believe that guy...Who does he think he is?" Phil shouted, "I can see MY boyfriend if I want to!"
He slammed the door behind him and clenched his fist as he gets in his car. He shoved the key in the ignition. Sighing out loud, and backing out of the parking spot. He wasn't even going to follow him, he was going to the hospital to see Dan.
Le nother time skip~
Phil walked inside of the hospital, questioning himself. He talks to a nice desk woman who tells him Dan's room.
"Thank you," Phil said, and walked away.
Phil saw a name tag plastered on a door.
Daniel James Lester
"Aww," Phil thought. "How cute..."
Phil knocked once, twice. He almost broke into tears when he saw Dan in a bed, pale and barely conscious.
"Hey...babe...Bad day..." Dan takes a breath. "For me...huh...?"
Phil bends down to Dan's bed and cries on his legs.
"No..." Dan said. "Don't cry...My little lion.." Those fainted words broke Phil even more. Dan picked up his hand and softly touched Phil's hair.
"I...I always wanted to know what your hair felt like...Velvet.."
Phil looked up.
"I love it...it's just as beautiful as you."
"You flirt." Phil smiles. He looks at the gash in Dan's arm.
"Oh my god.." Phil whispers. Dan struggles to move his head to look down at them.
"Disgusting...Aren't they?"
(God, typing this makes my arm hurt...)
"I'm sorry." He said. Phil ran his fingers through Dan's hair.
"You had a problem, and you didn't tell me because you didn't want me hurt...huh? Dan...You don't have to hide anything from me."
Phil tried to give Dan a smile. And Dan looked at Phil's eyes.
"I think I have to go...I don't want them to throw me out." Phil said lazily, holding Dan's hand.
"Okay..."
"I'm gonna come straight here when I wake up tomorrow morning. I promise."
Dan's smile fades. "I...I want you to stay."
"I know baby, but..." Phil looks at Dan. "I'm gonna come get you tomorrow...We can watch Totoro and cuddle...If you want." Phil smiles, and Dan laughs.
"I would love that." Dan said.
"Okay, it's a date." Phil gets up. "Get some rest. You need it." He kisses Dan on the cheek, then once more, than another.
"Okay! Okay! Truce!" Dan giggles. Phil pulls away and walks to the door.
"Hey!"
"Yeah?"
"I love you.
"I love you, too."
______________________
Are you not gonna bless me