Past

Ezra's POV

After I lost the picture I tried painting on the walls but I couldn't get any inspiration. So I polished my armer (his leg armer) and then all 80 helmets but stopped at 6 it had been about a half hour since I got home so I went to bed.

Now I feel someone shaking my arm at first I thought it was mom but then I opened my eyes and it was a cop! Without a second thought I high kicked him I'm the chest and emedeitly tried to get away but his partner grabbed me I felt a pinch in my neck and then felt darkness close upon me.

Hara's POV.  

After Kanan hung up I began to worry but put aside and helped Sabine pack. Zeb came at 5:30 pm and it was 4:00  and I also promised to get her some more spray paints. So at 4:40 we left for the store. When we got back it was 5:15 so she went upstairs to grab all her things while I gathered her records. (hospital etc.) Right when I had them all together I heard a knock at the door. I open the door and I see it's Zeb smiling I let him in. "Sabine should be right down." "Okay thank you" he says with a small smile. "Your welcome" I say returning the gesture. And about 3 seconds later I hear pounding coming down the stairs then I hear "ZEB" I turn around and see zeb on one knee and Sabine buried his chest with a big smile plastered on her face. Then Zeb picked her up setting her in on his shoulders and with his hands grabs two suitcases and walked toward the door but ducked when they came to the doorway and a as back a bit later and grabbed the last three. "Thank you Hara" he said "no problem Zeb GI have fun" and he smiles in return. After they leave I get a book and lie down on the couch.

Kanan's POV.   

After Ahsoka knocked him out I saw something that caught my eye I looked at the picture wall and saw pictures of all the Peace Keepers but there was two I don't remember being Peace Keepers.

Still puzzled by this I took down all the pictures (about 97) and put them in a bag

Still puzzled by this I took down all the pictures (about 97) and put them in a bag. Then walked out with Ahsoka. And from there I drive to the hospital drop the two off and go home to get Hara to help me on this weird mystery. When I get there Hara said she would help me. So now we're at the computer station. and we found out that his mother had two sisters two out of the tree got married the other one didn't. And we found out that his father and mother got killed when they were sending out a transmission against the Empire Gang. (really big gang.) Along with any other family but somehow Ezra survived. "Now I feel sorry for the poor kid" I said "me to love" Hara comments.

Hara's POV.  

After we found out about Ezra's family and how they died I want to hold him in a hug and never let go. No one should have to go through that. Not even the leader if the Empire! And now more then ever I wanted to adopt him. "Kanan" "yes" he replies "call me crazy if you want but now more then ever I want to adopt him" "I agree" he finally says with a smile and suddenly we find ourselves in a hug just content with in each others embrace.

Hi thank again for reading. Sory for not updating last night and for a REALLY crappie chapter. Also I need ideas (as in I have to have something) and sorry ilovedolphins101 but you can't be the only one I need lots of different ideas and point of views. Sorry and please comment telling me wich off the new books you want so far I only have ilovedolphins101 and that's not really a vote if there's only one one person no offense ilovedolphins101.
Thanks again for reading.