Chapter 12

"Yea, but why not the library?"

"I want Dimitri and I to do that room ourselves. He's the reader so he'll have to find the books." Turning to Dimitri I said, "I want real books, hardcover collectible books. Your westerns can go in the book shelves in our bedroom."

"As long as you don't try to do away with my westerns we're good."

"Now do you really think I would do that to you?" I knew, he knew very well I wouldn't.

"I don't know my love; you have always teased me unmercifully about them." I stuck my tongue out at him, before continuing.

"I've changed my mind, since today is Thursday the execution is Friday at 9:00 am. We can leave at 11:00 for a trip to New York, that way we will also have all day Saturday and most of Sunday to shop but we have to do the house stuff first. Lissa, I would like it if you, Mia, and Vika did the furnishing shopping, not just for furniture but for all the household necessities. Tell them they have to be here and set up by noon Sunday. If they manage it, I'll pay a little extra to each person. I want a California king size bed, for mine and Dimitri's bedroom. Also, I want queen size beds in all the bedrooms. Chris, Eddie, and Adrian I want you guys to furnish the game and pool level. I want every system in use and at least one copy of every game there is for each system. Along with at least twenty controllers and headsets for each system. I also want a pool table, a nice one, air hockey, skeet-ball, and everything else fun that you think of. Just make sure that they are descent, there will be children here from time to time. No pornographic crap, and no almost naked women. If you get video games with that in them, they will have to be under lock and key when there are kids around, and I will have the key. Liss, I would appreciate it if Mary could go with us. She could take Baba and Janine with her and get everything food, wine, champagne, and liquor related. While Dimitri and I do the gym and library. Ok everyone, lets get some rest we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

Turning to Dimitri I said, "Commmradde."

"No Roza, don't say it. There are too many people here, but you know I'll do it."

"Mit..." I didn't even get to finish the word, before he had me thrown over his shoulder and running us up the stairs.

"Roe we are going to go."

"Ok, when we go to New York we need to be sure to go to Vicky's, Ann's and Freddie's. I need lots of fun stuff."

"Ok. See you when I see you."

That day Dimitri and I broke in every tub and shower in the house as well as quite a few of the bedroom floors.

"God Roza I'm going to have to build an immunity to that word."

"Please don't." I pouted at him. "I love your reaction when I say it. You have no idea, how it turns me on, to see you react like that to something I have said or done."

"You mean like you respond when I call you milaya." That was all it took for me, and we repeated everything we had just done. Once we were done we returned to Lissa's, only to find everyone had already gone to bed, so we did the same.

It was getting dark when I woke up. But I lay there, with my head-on Dimitri's chest. Thinking about what was going to have to be done today. I regretted that it had come to this, but I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't know if there even was anything that I could do about it and if there was, what would it be?

"There is nothing that you can do about it. She had a trial and was found guilty, that's all there is to it."

"You were supposed to be asleep, not reading my mind."