Chapter 1: The Nerf War

Louis POV

I was just sitting on the couch being the lazy ass I am watching the telly with Haley by my side when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it babe." Haley said as she stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips. God what that woman does to me. I could hear Haley talking to someone faintly and then all of a sudden out of nowhere two little three year old girls attacked me in hugs. "UNCWLE LOUIS!!!" the two girls squealed. "Hey my little god children how are you?" 

"We're good mummy made us pizza for lunch today!!" Cassidy said happily (So baby be with me so happily. No? ok.) "She did?" the little girl nodded her head. Just then Allie walked into the room and kissed the three year olds cheeks and then said,"Alright well,I gotta run, I have some grownup stuff to do so do you mind watching them till Niall comes and gets them?"  she asked me.  "No not at all, I love watching these little munchkins." I said tickling Anna.  "Ok bye." She said. "Bye Allie." "Bye mummy!" the girls said.  "Hey wanna play a trick on Auntie Haley?" I asked. They both nodded and I stood up grabbing both of their hands and taking them to my room. I picked them up and placed them on the bed and then walked over to my closet grabbing three nerf guns. "Uncle Louis is going to teach you how to use these."

*30 MINUTES LATER*

I taught my nieces how to use a Nerf gun and then snuck out of the bedroom with them following and snuck up behind Haley.  I screamed which made her jump and then we started shooting darts at her. "LOUIS!! SERIOUSLY!!! THEY'RE THREE YEARS OLD!!" she screamed. Mission accomplished. "Now wat uncwle Louis?" Anna asked me. "I don't know." I said. I look over at Cassidy and said,"Cass. Hello Cassidy? Cassidy Rose?"  "Wat?" she asked me. "Are you okay Cass?" I asked her. She nodded then said,"I'm okay. just went into my own world."  "C'mon Cassie let's go play. Uncwle Louis do you wanna play with us?" Anna asked. "Of course I would. I love you. Both of you." I said.  "We lowve you to uncwle Louis" they said.  "Knock Knock." I heard an Irish accent say as he entered.  "Girls daddy's here go find a place and hide there." I said.  They nodded and ran.  "Hey Niall."  I said. "Hey Louis. Where  are the girls?" he asked.  "I don't know they were here a minute ago." I lied obviously knowing where they are.  "Louis, where are the girls?" he asked once more.  I heard giggling coming from behind the couch. "One moment." I said.

I walked over to the couch and whispered, "You have to be quiet so that daddy doesn't find you." I said.  They nodded and kept quiet. Niall came over and said,"Who ya talking to Louis?"  "Nothing no one." I said fast. "Uh huh. Well, I'm gonna go if you see the girls just bring them over. Bye" he said. "NO DADDY DON'T GO WE'RE RIGHT HERE!!!" they said. "There's my little munchkins. Did you have fun with Uncle Louis?" Niall asked.  They nodded.  "Well,  why don't we tell daddy about it when we get home because we're starting to fall asleep." Niall said. They nodded again. "Say bye to Uncle Louis." Niall said to the girls. "Bye uncwle Louis." They said tiredly. "Bye girls. bye Niall." I said. "Thanks again for watching them while Liam and I had our meeting." Niall said.  "No problem. I love watching the little ones." I said.  

Niall POV

When we  got home there was a note on the fridge from Allie it said 

'Went out with Sam I'll be home before dinner.

Love you,

Allie'  

 Ok then I guess it's just me and my little munchkins. "DADDY!!!!" Cassidy yelled.  "What baby." I said. "Me and Anna are hungrwy." She said.  "Ok lets see I think you had pizza for lunch?" I asked Cassidy. She nodded.  "Mummy must have put the rest in the fridge." I said.   Anna and Cassidy nodded so I got  the pizza out of the fridge and put two pieces on a plate a heated it up in the microwave.  "There you go careful it's still hot." I said as put the pizza on the table.  "Daddy, there's some peopwels outside." Anna said. I look out the window and sure enough, there were people out there. They were wearing a black beanie, black pants, black shirt and a black hoddie so basically they were in all black. "Ok go into mummy and daddy's room in the closet and stay there until I come and get you ok." I said. They nodded and ran upstairs.   I go outside and see them and scream at him,"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!! TELL ME WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!!"  He didn't say anything.  Then one of them  said," We can't say who we are but all we can say is that they have Samantha and Allie."  "Whose they?" I asked. " 'They' is Paige and Tess." the other one said.

************************************************************************************************************

HEY SORRY FOR A CRAPPY FIRST CHAPTER BUT IT IS INTENSE.  

QOTD

DO YOU LIKE NIALL'S NICKNAMES FOR CASSIDY AND ANNA?

I DO! 

SO YEAH

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE 

BYE

~ALLIE

OH AND ONE MORE THING I NEED MORE NICKNAMES FOR CASSIDY AND ANNA I CAN'T THINK OF ANYMORE SO IF YOU COULD PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

BYE 

~ALLIE