Chapter 15: Happy Again?

Allie POV

After my little moment with Niall, I heard a little voice say,"Daddy? What happened? I heard screaming?" I turned around and said,"Hi baby girl." "MUMMY!!!!!!" Cassidy and Anna said. "YOUR HOME, YOUR HOME, YOUR HOME!!" They screamed. "Hi baby." "Mummy where were you? You had us scared... Daddy said that you went on holiday to see your friends back in America." Anna said. I looked at Niall. "Anna, baby, could you take Cassidy and go play in your room? Please." I asked Anna. She nodded then said," Okay mummy. Come on Cassie." Then they ran up to their room. "Niall, what the hell? Were you even looking for me?" I asked him. "Yeah Allie I was. I was looking for you for weeks maybe even a month after the cops gave up. I still looked. I never lost hope that you would come back to us. I even went to Louis and Haley for help while everyone else gave up. I didn't. Louis didn't. Hell, your ex-boyfriend helped." He said. "Tyler, helped looked for me?" I asked. "Yeah he did. Even that Blake kid helped." he had retorted. "Blake helped too?" "They, they care for me?" "If you think they do then fine go back to him I don't care, I'll raise the girls myself." he yelled. "Fine maybe I will." I said then slammed the door shut and sat in my convertible with my little mix songs playing.

I am the diamond you left in the dust

I am the future you lost in the past

Seems like I never compared

With no receipt, I disappear

You stole the love that I saved for myself

And I watched you give it to somebody else

But these scars no longer I hide

I found the light you shut inside

Couldn't love me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that much?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out

Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now

Guess I'm still not good enough

Does it burn?

Knowing I used all the pain

Does it hurt? 

Knowing you flew to my flame

Don't look back

Don't need your regrets

Think are you let my love behind

Couldn't change me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that much?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out

Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now

Guess I'm still not good enough

Release your curse

'Cause I know my worth

Those words you made I called you waiting nothing, yeah

Your love worth it

And I never win

You want the best

So sorry that's clearly not me

Ohh, this is all I can be

Am I still not good enough?

Am I still not worth that much?

I'm sorry for the way my life turned out

Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now

Guess I'm still not good enough

I still had Blake in my contacts for some odd reason and he decided to stay here in the UK for a while so I called him.

B: Blake A: Allie

B:Hello?

A: Hey Blake it's Allie

B: hey Allie what's up

A; Umm, I was wondering if I could hangout with you for a while since It's been a while since I saw you.

B: Yeah sure but Tyler, and Spencer are over so is that okay with you?

A; Yeah that's fine

B: Ok then well see you later

A: K then see ya later

B: bye

A: bye

END CONVO

Then I headed over to Blake's..... I really didn't want to see Tyler but I also want to thank him for trying to help find me even tho I was all the way across the world in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. When I got there I was a little hesitant at first then the door opened and there they were all at the door. "Allie?" Spencer and Tyler questioned. "Hey guys." "Allie, what's wrong you look like you were crying." Tyler asked. "I'm fine Tyler. Its just things got complicated between Niall and I." I told him. Wow, I guess I really did miss his voice at times. "Allie, come in. Cmon." Spencer said giving me a hug then letting me in. "Thanks guys." I said. "So what happened between you and Niall?" Tyler had asked. "That's something I don't want to talk about." I told them. We talked for awhile and I got a call from Niall.

N: Niall C: Cassidy a: Anna A: Allie

A: Ello?

C & a: hi mummy

A: hey baby where's daddy I would like to talk to him.

C: he's right here.

A: Cassidy would you put on please..

C: Sure thin mummy

N: Hello?

A: Niall I'm so sorry about what happened.

N: that's okay princess I just can't stand to be without you.

A: I can't either. I'm coming home right now. I'll see you in a few babe. I love you

N: okay baby I love you too.

C & a: we love you too mummy

A: I love you girls too see you in a few bye

N, C & a: bye

END CONVO

"I'll see you guys later bye." I said. "Bye Allie." they said. they all gave me a hug, but Tyler took to long. "um Ty, I have to go now." I told him. "oh okay bye." He said. "bye." then I left to see my beautiful, wonderful family.

Hey guys sorry if its short I just wanted to get this updated and yeah....

Bye lovies

MWAH

~ Allie