Chapter 3: The Girls

Haley POV

I was woken up by something lightly shaking me. "W-wa?" I said as I opened my eyes to see Louis lightly shaking me.  "Hey babe come on get up." he said. "Whyyyyy." I whined.  "Because my mum's coming over later wit my sisters and we're going have to tell them sooner or later." he said laying down and wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his hands on my stomach. I turned to face him and kissed his nose. "Ok I'll get up. What time are they going to be here?" I asked sitting up. "Well it nine o'clock and it  takes two and a half hours to get here so about noon." 

"Ok." I suddenly felt my stomach turn so I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom  throwing up last nights dinner. Damn you morning sickness. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis laying on the bed. "Louis get out I have to change." I whined. "Babe I've seen it all before." he said cheekily. "Whatever." I said as I as I rolled my eyes. I walked into our walk-in-closet and started looking through my clothes. I found a cute outfit and took it out and put it on. When I walked out I saw Louis wasn't laying on the bed anymore then I heard my phone go off blasting Look After You cover by Louis. I looked at my phone and it was Allie.

H: Haley A: Allie  U:Unknown

H:Hello?

A:Haley

H: Allie where the hell are you Niall's worried sick.

A: I know but I honestly don't know where the fuck I am. I have Sam with me. We were both kidnapped a week ago and  about two hours after I dropped the girls off at your house. We have been beaten many times but we managed to save our phones.

H: Do you know who it is that kidnapped you?

A: no

U: LITTLE BITCH!!!! Hello we're sorry for the inconvenience if you know what's best for you and your baby, Haley,  you'd keep that pretty mouth of your's shut.

Then they hung up. Oh my god. I dropped my phone and my and quickly fell to my stomach "Oh. my. god." I said out loud. I fell to the floor and was sitting there on my knees. I heard Louis running up the stairs and then he was by my side. "Haley are you ok?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Y-yea I'm f-fine." I stuttered "Are you sure?" he asked me with a worried look on his face.  "I just need to lay down." I said as I walked over to the bed and laid down.  Louis came over to the bed ans laid beside me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards his chest. I soon fell asleep.

*2 HOURS LATER*

When  I woke up  Louis wasn't by my side. I could hear laughing coming from downstairs so I figured Jay was here with Louis'  sisters. I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom brushing my hair away from any tangles. When I was done I walked downstairs to see Louis'  mum and sisters there in the living room chatting.  Louis noticed me and smiled. "Hey babe. You OK now?"  "Yea I'm fine." I said walking over to him and sitting down.  "Haley you look beautiful today." Jay said smiling. "Thank you Jay." I said Just then Daisy and Phoebe came saw me and screamed,"HALEY!!" Then they attacked me in hugs.  "Hi girls." I said as I hugged them. They pulled away and  went back to playing with their barbie dolls. I sighed and place a hand on my stomach. 'I want a girl so I can watch her play with her barbie dolls.' I thought to myself. I look at Louis giving him a look. "What?" he mouthed to me. "Should tell them?" I mouthed back.  He nodded his head and took a deep breath. "Um me and Haley have something to say."

"What is it hun?" Jay asked. Everyone was looking at us. Louis took a deep breath and said," Haley's pregnant."   Daisy and Phoebe didn't understand so they continued to play. Lottie and Fizzy's eyes were wide. Jay on the other hand her face was blank.  I stood up and walked over to the sliding door and opened it walking out onto the deck  closing the door behind me. I sat down on one of the deck chairs and placed a hand on me stomach and started thinking. I heard the door open and then felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hey babe my mum said she was excited for us. She was surprised at first but she's really happy." Louis said as he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"That's great." I said as I kissed his cheek. "Baby what's been bothering you?" he asked. "Nothing. Nothing's been bothering me I have everything right now I have you and my friends and this growing baby inside me." I said. "Babe somethings bothering you what is it?" I took a deep breath "Sam and Allie were kidnapped and I don't feel safe here in London with a growing baby Louis."

"So your saying you want to move." 

"It would be nice. Now we still have the other to tell I'm pregnant babe." I said as I kissed his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SO ONCE AGAIN @MYBOOBEARBUDDY HELPED ME WITH THIS. I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING SO YEAH........................

QOTD

ARE YOU GOING TO MOVE SOMEWHERE OUT OF THE STATE OR COUNTRY??

I MIGHT MOVE TO CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK.... BUT MOSTLY CALIFORNIA!!!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW?

SHARE 

BYE

~ALLIE  O_o