V I K || 3

"There's going to be some changes around here." John sighed as he looked at Melissa.

What if they stop my allowance?

Melissa smiled, then pressing her lips together, the two parents looked sympathetically at each other, both not knowing what to say.

Vik had been spending his allowance within days, their money, this 'talk' had got to be about that.

Was it the cashmere jumpers? The Victoria Secret perfume? The Jack Wills socks? His Netflix subscription? His Amazon Fire stick? Now TV? Sky Box Sets? Hair straighteners?

I mean he didn't buy too much, but he was nervous nonetheless.

"Calm down." Said Melissa, running a hand through Vik's jet black hair.

Sweat still trickled down Vik's forehead, the only thing he had ever known was his parents, and what he had learnt from the internet. He couldn't think of anything worse than disappointing his parents.

"Its nearly time for the school term to start again, but this time, your mother has got a job, at the same primary school that I work at. This means that you can't be homeschooled anymore." Said John.

"Now that your older, we think that you'll be ready for high school." Melissa explained.

"The thing you've got to understand is, not everyone is like you, it is not accepted to dress and act like you do, so you might want to tone it down a bit when you reach high school, otherwise I don't know what would happen."

Vik just nodded, taking in all this newfound, heart wrenching information That would change him and his outlook on life greatly.