Untitled Part 1

The Judge Steven B. Hayes story (Woodies's little boy) starts on  (https://www.wattpad.com/371349313-brett%27s-story-untitled-part-17).      Please write down my email address, as I intend to send  this story to the local media in Columbus, Ohio Sunday night (4/16/17). I offered them the story thirty years ago, and they turned it down because of their ties with Children's Hospital. Write down my email address in case this story  mysteriously disappears.  "EdLForney "at" aol.com" (can't enter an email address, or any  .com address) This story  WILL become public, with or without the local media ! Many thanks to the thousands who have read his story, and showed their support. No response from the two local stations (4/19). No surprise there. Politics as usual !

A Personal note to all parents. If You child ever has a serious illness or accident, and has to go to a hospital, insist on seeing his/her medical records, and make copies regularly. Don't take no for for an answer. The records are YOUR records. Unfortunately, I didn't do this, and the first three days of my son's medical records were changed, to protect the hospital from a substantial law suit.

Another note: Always buy soda in cans. Sometimes the cleaning process with bottles doesn't work so well !

My name is Ed Forney. It was March 4, 1983. I returned home from work, to the beautiful home I had built for my wife Lee, and my eight year old  son Brett. I was self employed in the home building and remodeling business. At the time, I was half way through building one home, had a contract to build another, and was biding on two others. My dream of becoming a known builder was finally coming true. All that changed in the blink of an eye. I barbequed chicken that evening, which was my son Brett's favorite meal. He was in the living room watching TV. When the meal was ready, I called for him to come join his mother and myself. He shouted back that he "wasn't hungry". That surprised us, but not to the point of alarm. We finished the meal, and found him "asleep" in front of the TV. Lee picked him up, and took him to his bedroom for the night. We did what many parents with children do, when their kids go to sleep early, and won't be interrupted by banging on the bedroom door. At around 1:45 am, I was awakened by coughing and gagging sounds from his bedroom. I went in and found him with saliva running from his mouth, and his eyes deviated to the side. I picked him up from behind, and tried to walk him down the hallway towards the living room. Lee had gone to the kitchen, and poured him a drink from a bottle of Coke, that he had been drinking from earlier that afternoon. He suddenly had diarrhea, and I laid him down on the carpet in the living room and called the emergency squad,  located in Genoa Twp, Just North of Sunbury, Ohio. (It was a volunteer ER squad, and three people {two guys and one gal} had to be called in the middle of the night, change clothes, then rush to the one squad (VERY tiny and old) garage in Sunbury, Ohio, from wherever they lived, then drive the 6 or so miles to our house near Hoover reservoir). This brings up an interesting point.The ER squad report says that they arrived at our house, six minutes after receiving the call. This was possible, if in fact, all three were just sitting around in this small building at 1:45am in the morning, which seems somewhat unlikely, as most people have day jobs, and at least two of the three probably worked in the medical field. But I guess anything is possible.  I might be a bit paranoid after discovering  all the inconsistencies in Bretts medical records, and all the lies I was told during my 10-11 year fight to expose those involved.