Untitled Part 3

No one had told us that it was common for people to be confused and upset after a seizure. He then had another seizure, and was unresponsive. We didn't see Dr Gormley the rest of that day or night. Dr Barr was left in charge of my sons care the rest of that day and night. Dr Barr told us that he was just tired and sleeping after the seizure. Unfortunately, that certainly was NOT the case. Not even close !! (to be continued. Much, much more to be told) Note: If anyone who reads this happens to have contacts with investigative reporters, news outlets, or anyone who has the ba*** to take on some heavyweights in Columbus, Ohio, please let me know, as this story is going to reveal a cover up, not only by Children's, but many officials (some probably deceased after these 34 years) and offices whos purpose is to PROTECT the citizens of this state, and I have the evidence to prove my claims. Please reply to EdLForney "at" aol.com (This site won't allow .com screen name addresses, or even the symbol). They don't even want people to be named, in case of a slander suit. I've got witnesses to prove who and what happened, so what the hell,  I'll take a lie detector test, any time, any place !  Even if someone does try to sue me, I have nothing left but memories! . Also, with help from an qualified author, a book about my son could easily be written, as I can remember (unfortunately) almost every day of Brett's 150 day stay. Four or five nurses who knew of all the problems we had experienced, strongly suggested that we write a book, Exposing those involved though, is my ultimate goal. A shame that Bretts's mother passed away, as I'm sure she could have added much more to the story (and my parents as well).