Chapter 9~ Whitebeard crew in shock

"Oh yeah... Sabo.." Ace and Luffy said in sync

You could see the slight depression in the 2 children's eyes.

"Luffy did you know that Thatch has a whole stack of meat in the kitchen?" Nami said winking at the rest of the crew to follow. Luffy had stars in his eyes and was drooling at the sound of meat.

"Ughh.. I'll give you some more meat okay?" Thatch said

"Okay" Luffy said with a smile.

"Ace lets gooo"

"Hmm coming.." Ace says

Once the boys leave, the Strawhat crew tell the Whitebeard crew what happened and basically explained everything they needed to know.

"Sabo was Luffy and Ace's brother...."
"Was?" The whole of the Whitebeard crew asked..
"Well if you let me finish I would explain it to you.." Nami started
"Ye-Yes Ma-Ma'am"

"...... And the only way to get Luffy back is to kill Ace.."

....

......

............

There was a long, awkward silence after the last line...

"De-Demo Luffys like 7... AND THAT'S HIS BROTHER!! Do you really expect Luffy to kill his brother just like that? "Marco exclaimed
"Well it wouldn't have said it if there was another way, honestly this would be the last resort.." Nami claimed

" That's the point Phoenix.. We don't know what to do. That's why we needed more the help we can get..." Zoro said in a calm tone trying to relax the panicking Whitebeard captain.

"We have to find another way!!"

"Well you have 2 months and 15 days.. If you can.." Sanji pointed out

"Why 2 months and 15 days?"

"Because if you can't find another way then we are going with the first plan... It'll only work on a blue crescent moon... And if I'm not wrong that's exactly 2 months and 15 days away from now." Robin states

Timeskip

With the Strawhats and Whitebeard crew working together they get things done hopefully more faster. They decided to dock at the closest island possible to ask some people on the situation...
When they got there they all split up, Luffy and Ace going with Marco, Thatch, Zoro and Robin

They saw a young women with 4 young children beside her and asked for some advice
"Excuse me Miss," Marco started which caused the women to spin around and she faced the Phoenix.
"By any chance do you know anything about people turn into back into their past times?" Robin then asks the women.
The women tells the children beside her to go to the park in front of them as she was going to explain.
"First my name is Hikari....The children there were my friends, Well were my friends, Unfortunately five years ago I lost two of my friends when we went to the beach, It was my stupid idea to go swimming in the sea at night......I didn't know that Lucy couldn't swim... I should have known..and her sister went in to save her but they got pulled in by the monstrous sea, Th-They were screaming and shouting and I just stood there. In tears not knowing what to do...I'm a failure as a best friend and I could have prevented it if only I just said not to go into the sea at night" The young women, now known as Hikari ,was sobbing. Thatch and Marco comforted her.. as she began to carry on explaining.

"The other two children are my best friends Fuyu and Haru we've always been a five people group because we were all childhood friends. I went around looking for information for a whole year when I stumbled upon an old guy who told me that the same thing occurred to his captain, His captain turned into a kid with no memories of him at all and his supposedly dead cousin was alive too... It all occurred at that side on the The New World... He told me that the only way to turn them back is for the ones who have time travelled to kill those who are dead and everything will be normal again... And I- I can't do that to them... I would rather keep them as kids that have no memory of me than to watch them die by the hands of someone special to me..Weird thing is that it all happened on a blue crescent night at the same area ." Hikari said wiping her tears away..

There were shocked faces by those around.
They all thought..
If we keep them like this they'll both survive