Chapter 15~ Slave Ships

A/N So from now on what I'm going to do is count how many days it is until the day that Luffy and Ace have to be turned back. So 2 months and 15 days is roughly 77 days and so far I said that they have 2 months left..

After learning about the twins past Luffy and Ace felt more comfortable.
Luffy and Ace have been kidnapped for 2 days so far.

Back to Strawhats and WB crew.
"This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. " Chopper, Usopp and Nami repeatedly said as they paced up and down the ships.

Although they didn't show it, Sanji, Zoro and Marco were worried just as much as the others but kept their cool and stoic posture.
It's been 2 days since Ace and Luffy have been missing and both ships have literally been tipped upside down to find them and Jimbei has been under water to search for the missing children but they were nowhere to be seen.

"What if they accidentally,somehow fell off the boat and drowned at the bottom of the sea and the salt in the water has made their bodies turn into corpses and they'll decay at the bottom of the Sea?!" Chopper and Usopp exclaimed as tears poured out their sullen faces.
"Calm down bro.This is Luffy we are talking about. He gets us into trouble and somehow we get him out. Besides I doubt anything bad has happened when he's with Ace." Franky reassures the two.

"Although it may be a possibility as Ace and Luffy cannot swim." Robin says with her normal creepy smile.
Her voice made everyone shiver.
"AH Robin DONT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ACTUALLY DIED!" Chopper shouts running up and down, wailing.
"Robin. Stop making weird assumptions." Zoro said, bluntly.

After searching and searching and searching and searching the two were still nowhere to be seen. They decided to all dock up at the next island.

At a glimpse you could see a large fire spreading and people running as fast as they could from something. This made the Pirates curious as they speeded to towards the island.
Island.
As they reached the island. Screams of children and parents shouting for loved ones were heard.
"Please don't take him. Take me! I'll do anything! He's my only one left!" A young women said crying uncontrollably, her face swollen from tears.
Zoro, Thatch, Sanji and Marco shot a glare at the man grabbing the young boy and as quick as lightening he was free and the man who grabbed the wound boy was on the floor. Probably dead. But who cares anyway?
"Yusuke....Yusuke....Yusuke... Thank God!" The young mother prayed. Hugging the young one on her tight embrace.
"Mama..Mama...!" The young boy in her arms shouted crying as well.

The 4 smiled but that was quickly interrupted as they remembered. Not only them. The whole town was being invaded. Churches on fire. Ships. Lots of ships. Children, parents, animals running to save their lives, Buildings collapsed and worse. The dead bodies. Everywhere. Absolutely everywhere.

Everyone looked disgusted.
Suddenly a loud voice snapped them out of their little daydream.
"It's slave ships! Slave ships! Everybody run ! Take the children! They're looking for children!" A man who looked in their 30's shouted running around shouting at the top of his lungs.
The 4 men's eyes widened.
Slaves? Children?
Their eyes burned with rage as they stormed back to the ships to inform the rest of the pirates.

The 4 came back, people backed away from the atmosphere that the had created.
"Guys." Marco started "Lets help those slaves."
"YEAHHHH!!"
"Of course"
"Whatever you say cap'n"
"BRRRRR LETS GOOOOO!!" Both pirate crews shouted.

A/N Sorry it's short. I felt like it was at a good place to leave it and obvi I have school and shit😔
First) I had an English test yesterday. And I'm not over exaggerating but it was the most difficult test I have ever done. Last question worth 50% of the whole paper. I had 10 minutes to finish it. It was worth 20 marks and I'm probably not going to get half marks for that. THEN I had a Spanish test today and it was alright... but that's what I always say until I see the mark only to notice I did shhiiittttt.

Second) It's weird but I've had this cough for like 2 months. There's no infection but it won't go away at all. I'm coughing and if I'm not I'm trying to clear my throat. I'm veg been to the doctors and they said it was post nasal drip. Now I have to use a nasal spray for like 5 weeks🙄🙄 but I don't feel like ots done anything at all. It's worrying tbh😟😟 I never had problems growing up or anything. They also said I might have hay fever. But I don't have watery eyes when I'm outside. Just an annoying colour that that won't fuck off.🙄

Anyways. No idea when I'll update. Science test on Tuesday. Wish me luck. Last test of the year for science.🤝😟