Teaser 1

I'm releasing teasers for Book 3, House of Gold!

They say if you wander around the third level of the Williams and Co. Lab, you'll find the elevator room.
They say if you take the second elevator, you'll find a basement button.
They say if you press the basement button, the usually smooth elevator ride becomes rocky and shuddery.
They say when you step out of the elevator, panicked and out of breath, you stand in a long hallway. You can go left or right.
They say if you go left, you're met with cells. They're all empty, except for the occasional old bones from settlers.
They say if you go right, you're met with another hallway.
They say if you walk far enough down that hallway, you'll come across a piece of paper.
They say the paper is lined, ripped messily. There's a footprint on it, as if someone's stepped on it.
They say the note has desperate scribbles upon it. Any English speaker could identify the words and what they meant, see the scribbles and where the pen goes right off the page.
HELP
ING
ME
MAN EAT
FIND
SAVE
They say if you wander down the hallway more, you're met with two straight, clean streaks on the floor.
They say it's blood, spilled from the wrists of an employee.
They say the blood runs down the hallway, and if you follow it you're met with black, metal bars.
They say within the cage are bones and a wild, steamy creature with a bloodlust.
They say if you meet the creature in the eyes, you have nine seconds to run.
Because the creature can do it in ten.