Part 8

You can hear a spank and Camila moaning 'Lauren ' in the background or I'm delusional🙈

***********************************
There was no denying the spring in Lauren's step when she skipped out of the subway enterance to head to a meeting with Dinah and her publicist. She felt as if she would float up into space. Her head was the clearest it had ever been. There was a soreness in her body that constantly reminded her of the fun she had a few days ago. With Camila.

While Lauren hadn't called her again, hiring the prostitute was definitely Dinah's brightest ideas to date. Lauren was also sure that if she slept with any other prostitute, she wouldn't feel this content. It had to be Camila, and she was delighted that it was. There was something about the escort. From her long brunette hair, her rippling, sinewy frame, and her cock. Lauren shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. She needed to be professional for this meeting.

Lauren entered another building made out of steel and glass with quartz floors and people in suits and ties traipsing in and out of the elevators. Along with three men wearing expensive suits and another women wearing heels that could easily be used as a murder weapon. Lauren rode the elevator up to the eighth floor. Down the hall she went, into a small conference room. Inside, Dinah and her publicist, Elle Beasly were speaking in hushed tones.

"...Need's a boyfriend, or else they would lose interest!"

Raising a brow, Lauren rapped her knuckles against the door frame before walking in. Dinah had a small frown on her usually smiling features. Siting beside her, Lauren stared at her publicist. In her late thirties, Elle Beasly was in charge of the public lives of multiple famous actors and actress's, and know took it upon herself to lead Lauren's as well. "Hello, Miss Jauregui. So glad that you're here know." She shuffled her paper's, her lengthy, manicured nails tapping against the desk. "I heard about your...altercation with Mr. Simpson."

"Altercation is a funny word" Lauren shook her head and turned to Dinah. Hoe could Elle possibly know? She was sure that Dinah wouldn't betray her trust like that. "But no, we didn't have an altercation. We broke up."

"Yes, yes." Elle waved her hand impatiently while she tucked a lock of her Auburn hair behind her ear. "The question is, why? Can't you simply get over the fact that he's gay now and carry on pretending that everything is fine? You're an actress, aren't you? Can't you act?"

Lauren clenched her fists and released a slow breath. "No. I can't act regarding my personal life. I would prefer keeping my professional life separate from it. when I'm not being filmed or if I'm not on stage, I don't pretend. I'm only human (unicorn), and I loathe being lied to. And that's esactly what Brad did. He lied.. cheated on me! It's not that he's gay. But he cheated on me with another person. On our bed!"

She fumed, glaring at the poised women that was staring her down. If this was a test of dominance, Lauren would win at all costs. Even if it meant purchasing eye drops later. She would dare not back down,and she would not allow this requirement to have a public life direct her entire career.

To Lauren's relief, Elle sighed and shook her head in evident disdain. But it was she who looked away first. "Fine. But know this, Lauren Jauregui. You need a publicity boyfriend. If not Mr. Simpson, what about your co-star? William something, was it?"

"No thank you." Lauren fumed. She clearly had yet to win the show of who was the actual boss. "I like my co-star well enough. But I don't even want to pretend I'm dating him. He's not my type. None of them are sexy brunettes with a cock that could make me forget my own name, Lauren thought. "I decline to forge a fake relationship for the sake of the media! It's horrible and it's a cycle that's going to have to end. Now!"

The challenging look that crossed Elle's piercing blue eyes did not waver Lauren one bit, or so she would like to believe. "Is that so? Do you really think you're the first rising actor who denied the long standing tradition of PR romances?" She said with ice lacing her voice, her manicured nails tapping a terrifying rhythm against the desks wooden surface. "Sadly for you, that's not the case." She smirked then closed her stack of paperwork. "You'll have a choice. Consider yourself lucky; I rarely allow defiant actors and actresses a choice once they give me the lip. You get to choose between your co-star and someone else. An eligible bachelor, preferably a struggling actor as well. I'll email Dinah a list." Elle Beasly ran a finger along her perfectly coifed hair and rose off her seat. " We're done here."

Together, Lauren and Dinah rode the elevator down to the main floor. They walked in silence. She thought she was being smart and independent by giving her publicity manager a piece of her mind, only to be reminded that this was not the first time that something like this happened. That someone like her had to pretend to be in love with someone. Else.

Lauren's eyes widened at the thought. Else? Who else could Lauren possibly fall in love with?

Dinah glanced at her and, taking her by the elbow, led her to a dim lit pub. "Is everything okay? You look a bit bummed. Though that's to be expected. I think Beasly has that effect on people."

Shrugging her shoulders, Lauren missed the good mood she had that morning. "I don't really want to talk about her anymore. She's bad for my health. "

Dinah nodded and squeezed Lauren's hand's, before waving the waiter over. The brown eyed blonde ordered herself a plate of fish and chips and beer, while Lauren got herself an eggplant wrap and a mango smoothie.

As they waited for thier food, Dinah leaned in, a scandalous glint in her eye. "So...? Will you tell me how it went?"

Lauren should've known better than to play dumb with Dinah. She was, after all, the one who knew her best. "What are you talking about?"

Her manager rolled her eyes and played with her paper napkin, her nails tapping against the pinewood surface of thier table. "Oh please. You think I didn't hear you humming before you entered the office? You had a spring in your step until Beasly took it away from you."

Thier food arrived before Lauren managed to get a word out. Steaming platters of pasta and fries, along with thier drinks, and the flirtatious winking waiter came to distract Lauren for the moment. She needed the time to compose herself. She dared not reveal exactly how well things went, even if Dinah was her best friend. It just seemed unprofessional to divulge so much information in so little time.

Besides, what was there to say? Lauren told Dinah about the shaking orgasams, the way Camila ate her pussy until it felt as if she was being exorcised free of exhaustion and her trifle worries, and fucked her into the mattress until the sun filtered through the glass panes, warming her slick skin, setting her alive and on fire, fucking her so hard she saw stars.

She could feel the distinct soreness coursing through her body, reminding her how Camila made her feel. It had been so long since she felt like this. Was it possible to feel this constantly, like a habit? Perhaps it was normal, Lauren mused, for Camila's clients to feel this way about her.

There was something telling about how Dinah looked at her though, after Lauren told her sexual adventures with Camila. Something like...Amusement, and regret, all wrapped in one. "I imagined this was going to happen, but I didn't think it was this soon..."*me about Camila leaving 5h*

Lauren furrowed her brow and clasped her fingers beneath her chin. "What are you talking about?"

"Camila." Dinah stated, avoiding Lauren's gaze. She focused on dipping her golden brown fish chunks into malt vinegar dip. "You're acting. I don't know...Like you have a crush on her. That's not good,Lauser." Her eyes  glinted with something ominous. "Not because you have a crush, because crushes are fun. Sometimes. But because it's with Camila."

She took a deep breath and feigned a smile. Lauren could tell. "I'm saying this as your friend, not your manager. But whatever feelings you have for Camila need to stop. Now."

***********************************

Sorry it took so long to update this chapter . I was going to stop writing but you guys kept commenting on the chapters, and I thought I might as well finish it. So be prepared for the Chapters TO CUM.

Question 👇 :
Who's top Camila or Lauren?

#camilatops