Part 9

Ok so I just wanted to say that your life is worth more than you think, and even when it gets hard and you feel like giving up DON'T because there is someone out there (in the world) who loves you, and you just got to keep fighting because at the end all fights have to comes to an end. Don't ever think your alone because you have me and even tho I don't know any of you just know that I've always got your back and that's there is no point in ending your life or cutting because in the end you get nothing out of it . Be strong and fight for your life, fight for your future . Love you guys 😘

Let's get to the story👇
***********************************

The need to digest Dinah's words, as well as her lunch, made something ache deep inside Lauren. She couldn't believe that Dinah, of all people, would act this way. "You're the one who told me to seek her out in the first place."

"I know, but that was because I thought you weren't so...gullible!"

Seething now, Lauren shot up and off her seat. She tossed a twenty on the table and ran, despite Dinah's cries of her name. She ran, relentless, towards the nearest station. She boarded the train, her teeth forming jagged indentations against the inside of her lip. Lauren kept her head down throughout the train, and until she reached home.

Fumbling for her phone, Lauren sent a quick text to Camila that demanded her to come over.

Lauren sat on the couch, arms crossed, toes tapping an erratic rhythm against her parquet floors. She stared at the distant wall, her eyes smouldering with something to prove. She was not in love with Camila. She could have sex with her, as much as she wanted, and not have the fluttering in her chest transmute into the beating of dragon wings.

Lauren heard the soft rap against her door, and she had never bolted out of the couch fast enough. She fixed her hair and took a deep breath, before opening the door where Camila stood, poised and smiling. She wore coal black trousers, a simple white shirt with a neckline that showed the column of her neck, and a leather jacket. "May I come in?"

Stepping aside to allow Camila inside, Lauren took a whiff of her spicy scent. Something like mint and coffee, as if she just came from the oven, freshly-baked for Lauren to devour. She swallowed hard and fought against her increasing heart rate. "I need you for another fifthteen hours." Lauren said, her eyes never leaving Camila's features, as if she was the most beautiful thing she ever set her eyes on.

Camila nodded and threw her leather briefcase on the table. "Of course." She peeled her jacket off, and hung it up on the rack. Her white shirt clung to her flat frame, inspiring the heated waves of desire to crash all over Lauren. The actress stepped forward and grasped the back of Camila's head by the handful. She met her soft lips, warm and tasted faintly of spearmint. Camila kissed back, her palms on the swell of Lauren's hips.

Lauren fell on the couch and pulled Camila to straddle her, lips locked and gliding against each other's mouths. Camila tugged at Lauren's shirt, only to groan at the sight of her breasts. Lauren giggled and dragged her nails along the escort's scalp in order to keep her face between her plush tits. Camila hummed and took a nipple in her mouth, her hips rising off the couch to grind her growing erection into Lauren's clothed core.

"Are you going to strip for me?" Camila husked, her voice taking a guttural deepness that sent Lauren reeling. She smirked and her hips started to swirl. Swallowing hard, Lauren stood with only her panties, the lacy fabric soaked through.

Camila tugged them off, her mouth nipping Lauren's stomach. The actress pushed her away and shook her head."I'm in no mood for slow. I want it rough, from behind, anything." In her desperation, she shoved Camila against the couch and took her lip between her teeth. "Fuck me, Camila, I need it."