Rules and Stuff

So, as I mentioned in the description, there will be absolutely no smut or lemon in this book so please don't ask for it, thank you. Another thing is that I may not be in some fandoms you are in, so I am sorry. A list of mine will be mentioned below.

If a character happens to be homosexual, do not ask for a heterosexual relationship for them, it feels wrong and I won't do it, sorry.

I will probably not do something involving the actors of characters.

I will use cannon characters and insert readers in this book. Refrain from requests involving your personal OCs.

Be at least somewhat specific while making requests. An example of what NOT to do: "Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark!!!"

An example of what to do: "Steve Rodgers having a bad day and Tony trying to make him feel better by ______"

I am open to genderbending characters and certain AUs.

That's it I think, so the following are fandoms I am in or movies/shows/books I will write for:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

Divergent

The Shadowhunter Novels

Hamilton

Avengers

Creepypasta

Merlin

Gravity Falls

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sherlock

Sweeney Todd

Heathers

Akame ga Kill

The Flash (should I watch The Arrow? Probably.)

Labyrinth

More fandoms and other things will be added another time. Comment away and I will get back to you as soon as possible will a response or new update or some really bad pun.

And may the odds be ever in your favor. (That last word was favorite and I just realized it was there, haha.)