Chapter 1||Your My Problem

Welcome readers to 'The Bad Boy Is My Mate' I'm glad you decided to give my book a chance. Thank you and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Leetta's Pov ~

Let me introduce my self I'm Leetta Summer Maria, I love to read books and do my homework yeah I'm a nerd, I love school it's my getaway from my personal life I have a secret well let's just keep it like that right now...

"Leetta!" Mom yelled I walked downstairs as I saw a guy standing in the middle of my front room drinking tea.

"Excuse me but who are you?" I asked with a questioning look he jumped turning towards me and yeah he was handsome alright with his chocolate brown hair and his dark brown eyes and how his white shirt hugged his muscles

"I'm Jake Beller your trainer!" He said smiling I looked at him weird "for head woman wolf of your farther a pack" he said then I nodded "I told them I want to finish high school and go to college before I start becoming part of his pack" I growled he chuckled.

"Well it's never to early to start training besides its for your protection too when may we start?" He asked I pulled out my iPhone to see its four am.

"Come back at five pm it's to early for this stuff" I told him he chuckled sitting on my couch "are you leaving?" I asked he shook his head "I'll be living with you till you finish college your my problem" he told me I rolled my eyes.

"No" I told him stomping to my room changing for school after I got change doing my original routine I grabbed fifty shades of grey book,phone and bag tieing my hair into a messy ponytail heading down stairs to find Jake still sitting on my couch.

I grumbled sitting beside him pulling my book out and reading it "you like kinky books?" He asked I gasped "not kinky it's romance for your information" I told him.

He quickly raised his hands up in defense as I went back to reading my book waiting for seven thirty to come.

______

I walked into the school building by myself honestly let a Barbie walk up on me and slap me one good time my inner wolf is saying.

No I hissed at my inner wolf as it whimpered all a sudden it yelled mate.

I glanced up to see none other than Close Haynes walking by but stopped when he got to me.

"Hey" he purred out my inner wolf was jumping in excitement as I pushed pasted him.

I was about to turn the corner when someone smacked my ass my inner wolf said danger danger.

I turned to see Joey and his friends watching "leave me alone Joey" I told him as his buddies 'oh' "I don't take orders from you" he said pushing me against the locker making me and my inner wolf Yelp in pain.

Before Joey can continue he was pulled away and started to get beatin up.

I couldn't see the face of who helped but my inner wolf yelled Mate mate!

I shut her up fast as the boy turned around it was Cole?

He walked close to me and cornered me where I couldn't escape.

"Your mine" he growled softly to me I shook my head no.

He smirked as he got close to my ear "you can run but you can't hide" he whispered in my ear then walked off.

I tried shaking his words off but I couldn't my inner wolf whimpered when he lefted

I just stood there in shock watching him disappear off into the school somewhere.

Was my wolf trying to tell me  that

The bad boy is my mate!

_________________________________

Hey guys new book here

Hope you enjoy tune into next time

Liz