Chapter 9|| you know you love me little sis

~Leetta's pov~

"So you think the new guy is a vampire?" Jake asked holding my punching bag as I am hitting the punching bag.

"Exactly" I said out of breath punching the bag again "you can't assume that they are vampires unless you have proof" he told me.

I stopped hitting the punching bag whipping the sweat off of my forehead.

"So you want proof?" I asked "well that's not what I said-" I cut him off "okay I'll get you your proof" I told him hitting the punching bag again.

"How?" He asked "following the person around and he doesn't go outside with out his sunglasses" I told him through breath hitting the punching bag twice again.

"So stalking and maybe he has an eye disease where he can't let the sun hit his eyes" Jake said I stopped hitting the punching bag again.

"Seriously you always have to think of ways to correct me well I have the feeling in my gut that he is a vampire believe me or not but I will get proof" I told him.

"And who is going to join you if something goes wrong?" Jake asked "I'll get Justin to go" I told him.

He laughed "good luck with that Justin wants money if he is helping" Jake told me "well I guess I have to blackmail him then" I said going back to hitting my punching bag Jake was holding from the opposite side.

"I have a bad feeling about this Leetta"

_______

"You want my help?" Justin asked I nodded "no" he told me "oh you don't have a choice" I told him as he laughed dryly "I do" he said.

"Oh really unless you want this video of you singing the Barbie song to go viral I would help me" I told him smirking.

"Dammit" he cursed under his breath "exactly so come" I told him he looked at me.

"I have a bad feeling about this" he said "you are a bad feeling now come on you chicken" I said pulling him out of his room down to the training room.

"I'm not a chicken I'm a wolf, wolves are not chickens" he mumbled "well you were acting like one" I told him he signed shaking his head.

"Your so stubborn you know that right?" He asked "what ever helps you sleep at night now come on loser" I told him dragging him to my secret room I found a few years ago.

I have cameras and etc.

"When did this become a thing?" He asked in shock "uh I found this place and I cleaned it up and if I kinda made it my safe spot so in case one of my dads enemies come I hide here" I told him scratching the back of my neck.

"Who else knows beside me and you?" He asked "um......no one your the first person" I told him he grinned ear from ear.

"You know you love me little sis"

_________________________________