Epilogue

PLAY THE SONG ABOVE FOR THIS CHAPTER

~Coles pov~

Today is the day Leetta went in labor with out twins.

Right now she is in the back room giving birth and her farther wanted to be in there so I let him.

It's been hours what's happening in there just as her farther walked out with two babies one a girl and one a boy.

I smiled about to take them when a nurse comes and grabs them just as the doctor came out.

"We lost her just a second a go, one second it's hard for her to breath then her heart gives out sorry for your lose Mr. Haynes" the doctor said giving me a sad look walking away.

Leetta my inner wolf whimpered I growled at the doctor but as I was about to pounce Leetta's farther grabbed me.

"Let mom stay here and get the babies" he told me I looked at her mother pleading in her eyes I nodded as tears slide down my cheeks.

This can't be happening not my Leetta I thought as I got in the and drove home.

_______

"Cole" I looked aroundc for the source and there's Leetta standing by the light.

"Don't leave" my wolf whimpered she smiled and waved then I woke up.

I looked around to see the babies already awake.

I picked them up looking at them they look so much like there mother.

I decided to take them for a walk I put them in walking them down to the park.

Summer-Storm(yes I got this name from "Oreo Princesa" cause I fell in love with this name) was the only one awake her brother James was fast asleep I picked her up sitting on the bench while her brother stayed in the stroller.

I watched her as she smiled at me her mothers smile a tear slipped from my eyes she reached up and touched my cheek as I saw a flash forward.

My eyes opened wide as I watched the future unfold.

My babies are grown and there beautiful/handsome also we are at the cemetery visiting there mothers grave.

Summer-storm removed her hand smiling at me I kissed her forehead rocking her fast asleep.

"If your mom saw you she would love you to death" I whispered watching the sun set set.

THE END END!