Chapter 7

It was a little past midnight when Nico took Elizabeth back to camp, where Chiron waited to take her to the Aphrodite cabin. After a brief goodbye, Nico took the shortest route possible to get back to the field where his lover waited for him. In the moonlight, it wasn't hard to find his way through the dark woods. Though, as his excitement grew the pit of his stomach, he reverted to shadow travel to lessen the wait. This would be the first time him and Percy had alone time they knew wouldn't be interrupted.

As he stepped out of the shadows, he frowned. Percy wasn't in the field anymore, he couldn't see him anywhere for that matter. As he stepped cautiously forward, he felt hands wrap around his lower waist and teeth graze his neck gently. Nico purred a little, not scared of his sudden captivation, and his tense body slowly beginning to melt into the nipping teeth and the gentle embrace. He heard Percy's deep, gruff chuckle, feeling it vibrate off his skin as he pulled Nico closer to his body.

"Seems I've captured the Shadow King." He said lowly, kissing the base of Nico's neck as he felt Nico's head slowly fall back against his strong shoulder. "Now, what to do with him." Percy kept one hand wrapped around Nico's waist as his other hand slowly traced its way up the younger man's chest till it rested on Nico's opposite cheek, turning his lover's head slowly towards him.

Nico's half lidded hazel eyes gleamed with love as he smiled at the Son of Poseidon, his lips parting a little as his lover leaned in. "I think you can guess." Nico whispered breathlessly.

Percy kissed Nico's lips softly, his warm skin causing fireworks to ignite by this simple brush. Slowly, Percy turned Nico around so it would be more comfortable on his partner, their kisses deepening slowly. Nico bit Percy's bottom lip seductively, his tongue licking Percy's lips just a little in a teasing gesture. Percy responded by pushing Nico up against a tree, lifting Nico off the ground.

Nico squeaked a little, feeling Percy's hands grope his butt in the process of lifting him off his feet. "Percy, what are you-" Percy cut him off as he kissed him more, his tongue taking advantage of the opening and started a dominance fight. Even with Nico's exercises to gain strength equal to his partner's, he was powerless against his lustful attacks. All he could do was fight back, tongue for tongue, hand for hand, though it was starting to become hard for concentration as Percy pressed him into the tree and kissed him like it was the last time they would be doing this in this world. Nico wrapped his legs around Percy's waist as he moaned into his kisses, Percy's hands caressing him and teasingly playing with him.

The King of Ghosts' mind went blank, everything just blurring together in a mesh of lust and moonlight. He felt his shirt come off, but he was too drunk off the intoxicating kisses and sensations to notice. His eyes closed and everything was perfect. He felt his bare chest against Percy's, and the bark poking into his back, but he didn't feel the pain from the cuts. Then he didn't feel bark, but wind on his back, and both of Percy's hands on his back as they kissed and fought, Nico's hands tangled in Percy's hair and dug into his skin.

When Percy finally broke the kiss, his lungs burned. He didn't realize how long he had gone without breathing.... But he would defiantly go longer if it meant another kiss. Percy laid him down in the lavenders, leaning over him like a guardian angel as Nico caught his breath, smiling like a predator.

"You jack ass." Nico breathed, a playful tone to his sarcastic response.

Percy laughed as he leaned down. "Oh, I haven't even started."

The only time Nico thought logically was when the morning, as the sun brushed his fully exposed body that was tangled with Percy's own. And even that wasn't very intelligent, only much Percy looked like a god. Then reality hit him in the face. Morning. Mid morning. Training should have started already. And they would be wondering we're they were.

Nico bolted up into a seating position, scrambling to look for his cloths. "Well, this just got royally fucked."

"No," Percy muttered sleepily, wrapping his arms around Nico's exposed hips and leaning his chin on his shoulders. He had a smile on his face that resembled a blissful child. "You got demigod fucked."

Nico groaned. "That was the worst you have ever come up with." Percy shrugged.

"Sounded better in my head."