Chapter 8

It was a week before kids were suppose to leave camp to go home to their mortal lives, school, family, electronic devices of any kind, that kind of thing. Over the past two weeks, Camp Halfblood has been buzzing with excitement and gossip. The word had spread to everyone that Mr. Nico Di Angelo and Mr. Percy Jackson were gay for each other after both of them had turned up late to practice and were asked why by one of the campers. So, know they were being more popular with the campers, mostly because the campers took bets on if they were both gay, one was gay, or the the other. Of course, Percy admitted he had been gay for a while, so the Both betters got the winnings. Of course, that was only Elizabeth, Alex, and some tall gangly guy named Paul from the Hermes cabin.

Nico was by the water's edge, skipping rocks off the dock while Percy swam deep below the rippling surface. Elisabeth was next to him drawing, as she usually did when she got free time. As always, she had on her baggy tee shirt with a bikini top underneath and ratty jeans with the matching bikini bottoms hidden. She had her hair pulled back in a sloppy bun that just poked out everywhere.

"What you working on know?" Nico asked, trying to look over her shoulder. She moved away playfully and laughed.

"Nothing!"

"Then why can't I see it?"

"Because it's not done yet!" Then she stopped, looking up at the beach. Alex had walked up with a group of boys from her cabin, all wearing bathing suits. Nico arched an eyebrow.

"Haven't asked her out yet?" Elizabeth jumped out of her skin.

"Ew! You want me to date my sister? Thats gross!" He raised his hands in the air like he was surrendering.

"Hey! Calm it! I just thought since you were les-"

"I am Bisexual thank you very much." She stated in a matter of fact tone, looking at the beach with a goofy love sick grin that Nico recognized from when he looked at Percy that way. "And besides... There is someone else I like on the beach."

"Oh?" Nico leaned on her shoulders and fallowed her line of sight. She was staring at a tan, scared up man with violet eyes, bronze studded earrings, and wavy dirty blond hair with blue tips in his hair. Or the guy next to him, tan beyond belief with black hair and some nice abs. "The guy who looks like a male model or the one with piercing?" Nico asked.

"Piercings." Nico shrugged.

"I would have gone for the model." Elisabeth laughed a little. "So, he got a name?"

"Yeah," Elisabeth gushed, blushing a charming shade of pink. "His name is Nick Plutaina, he is the best out of most of the upper classes of the forgers, and he is turning 14 tomorrow." Nico blinked a little.

"You really like this kid, don't you?"

"Yep."

"Why don't you ask him out?" Elisabeth paled, ever so slightly.

"Are you kidding? He would never go out with me! Look at me, I'm a mess!" Nico looked her up and down, then grinned. "Uh oh. I don't like that look."

"You bet you don't like this look." Nico smiled devilishly. "Now, lets give you a make over."

Percy surfaced a little while later, his hair glistening in the noon time sun. When he whipped away the water from his eyes, those sea blues widened to as wide as shields. Elizabeth was sitting on the edge of the rock, blushing a deep crimson as Nico was braiding her long, LONG brown and blond hair. Percy didn't even recognize her without the rated tattered cloths and the messy bun with the whisks of hair flying in every which way. She was wearing a black bikini, and a miniskirt bottoms with ruffles, showing off her long tan legs and well developed upper body, and with her hair pulled back right, he could actually see her whole face. Percy gawked at how lovely she looked. "Who is this girl?"