Chapter 7❤️

Omfg I'm dead.

1.7k reads?

Please someone dress my dead body in beautiful clothing and make me look amazing and then bury me in my back garden so when I come back I'll look stunning af.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. THIS BOOK WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CARRIED ON IF IT WASNT FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT SO THANK YOU XX

This chapter is dedicated to mestons and MultiAshley  for continuously voting and commenting on chapters💓

Gonna try to dedicate more people :)

-          -         -

Loren's POV

Awkward.

" Were you guys...." Mark discontinued his sentence but still stared at Zach and I.

" No!" Zach and I both exclaimed.

" Well would you look at that. Not so much like a brother to you now is he Loren?" Geo said glaring at Zach and then me.

" Nothing happened. We were just talking." I said blatantly lying.

" You don't just talk to guys Loren. You lure them in like the snake you really are." Geo laughed snidely.

" Excuse me?" I asked my voice stained slightly. The fact that my cheeks were burning up didn't help my situation either.

" You heard me. No wonder why fans think you're a slut. You can't be friends with a guy and not be in a relationship with him. Weren't you flirting with Hunter in the milkshake shop a few days ago and now your playing kissy kissy with your friends ex? You're a slut." Geo continued to laugh as if my face was telling a joke.

Tears welled up in my eyes at his words.

' You're a slut '

' You're a slut '

' You're a slut '

Just as tears were about to fall down my cheeks, Zach had got up quick and had Geo by his hoodie against the wall.

" Say one more thing about her and God help me, I will indent your face." Zach's voice broke because of how much rage was consuming him.

Zach may look like an innocent kid who won't hurt a fly but trust me when Zach gets angry, there's no telling what he can do. I've seen him get angry once because of all the rumours flying around about him cheating on Ariel with me. I don't ever want to see him like that ever again.

" Look at you getting all defensive about your girl. Oh wait she isn't your girl. But still she goes around kissing you. Nothing but a slut." Geo said again laughing straight in Zach's face.

"Enough playing around Geo. Back off." Mark warned him in a brotherly tone.

" Im not the one playing around, I'm the one keeping it real unlike all of you acting like your her friends in front of her but as soon as the curtains close you all agree with me." Geo replied vigerously.

Immediately a flash of worry crossed through everyones expression before they all stared at my teary face. 

" What bullshit are you making up now?" Zach asked exasperatedly.

" Oh! Well this is interesting. Didn't your so called friends tell you about the little meeting they had before we arrived for the tour?" Geo's smile widened as his voice dripped with menacing humour.