Chapter 9🖤

I JUST REALISED THAT I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED TWO DIFFERENT CHAPTERS NAMED CHAPTER 6. IM SO STUPID!!😂

-              -              -    

My eyes opened to a bright light. I shielded my eyes away from what seemed to be the sunlight and looked downwards only to be face to face ( Authors Note: 😉😉😉) with Zach.

Instantly, a large smile appeared on my face just staring at his face which looked so peaceful in his sleep.

We didn't have sex last night. But we did make out.

" Zach." I whispered into his ear making him yarn.

" Zach." I whispered again this time playing with his hair.

" Well I can't sleep if your playing with my hair! Turns me on too much." Zach muttered rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

" Shit! Zach if we fell asleep here...." I didn't even finish the sentance.

We both checked our phones and knew we were doomed.

I had received at least 85 messages, 70 calls and 45 voicemails. Zach had received plenty of notifications too.

I called Mark and Zach called our tour manager to let them know that we were alright and together.

Once we were both done we began walking home.

" What did he say?" I asked Zach.

" He said he'll have a serious talk with us once we're back but he's glad we're safe and sound." Zach said.

I nodded and we continued to walk in silence. Just then I remembered last night again. I took out my phone and clicked on my camera and took a look at my neck which was covered with hickeys.

" Jeez Zach." I said rubbing the hickey as if it would come off.

Zach shrugged while smiling like an innocent child.

" Zach, when are we going to make our relationship you know, official?" I asked.

" Whenever you're ready. I just don't want to make it official and then have my fans attack you." Zach explained making me smile widely.

" I'm ready. It's better they know it from us then some leaked picture or info." I said speaking from personal experience.

" We'll do it together." He said taking my hand in his.

An hour or so later of Zach and I just talking, we arrived where the tour bus had stopped for the tour.

As soon as we stepped in, all the girls rushed at me asking me if I was alright and where I was while the boys just kept smirking at Zach.

" Wait..... is that a hickey?" Luna asked peering closely at the blue pinky mark on my neck.

" Erm." I replied nervously.

" Ohhhh. You two..... and here we were on the verge of calling 911 thinking you two were in danger." Ari said laughing at a red faced Zach and I.

" No, none of that happened." Zach said after an awkward silence.

" Uh huh." The girls muttered before walking away laughing at us.

Just then our manager barged into the room looking like he wanted to strangle both Zach and I.

" You two, can I have a word with you please?" He demanded more than asked. Zach and I looked at eachother before following our tour manager into the next room.