Chapter 8💛

" Babe?" I heard someone say but I ignored them and continued to try and go back to sleep.

" Loren...." The person mumbled before planting a kiss on my neck.

I knew it was Zach from the moment he stepped into my bunk.

My body shivered at the feel of his lips against my skin. None the less, my eyes remained screwed shut.

" Loren you can't remain asleep forever." Zach mumbled planting small kisses down my jawline. A small smile formed on my face because of the closeness between us.

When he stopped planting small kisses all over my face, my smile fell.

Did he leave?

I opened my eyes to find beautiful chocolate brown eyes staring down intently at me. Zach's body was now on top of mine, his face a centimetre away. 

" Well isn't this a sight to wake up to?" I asked staring dreamily into his eyes.

" My sight is even better." He said staring at me with so much admiration that it made my cheeks go warm.

Instead of replying, I placed my lips on his, enjoying the taste of what seemed to be maple syrup.

" You better get dressed. I don't want you walking outside with no undergarments on." He said while getting up and laughing.

" Wait..... how do you know I'm not wearing any undergarments?" I asked grabbing my pillow slowly ready to throw it at him.

Zach quickly gave me a wink before running away before I could throw the pillow at him. I shook my head at the goofball. My goofball.

Zach and I are dating. He asked me out after last nights show. Of coarse, the fans don't know but people on the tour do.

As for the Geo incident, Zach was supposed to be kicked off the tour for ' physical harassment ' but of coarse we wouldn't allow that so after a bit of persuasion and whining, our tour manager agreed to put the incident behind her. Geo wasn't happy at all about the fact that Zach was let off the hook but beggars can't be choosers.

After I had finished my morning routine I slipped on some shorts and an adidas top and shoes before walking towards the lounge room where I'm guessing everyone was.

" Hey guys." I smiled widely at all of them.

" Well aren't you just the happiest today?" Geo muttered walking past me but making sure to shove my shoulder in the process.

I ignored him and decided to sit down next to Hunter and Mark. Mark was eating some pringles so I grabbed them and began munching on them ignoring his annoyed face.

I looked around and everyone seemed to zoned into either their phones or convos and Zach was talking to Ariel and Blake about something so I just aimlessly scrolled through Twitter on my phone.

" Loren do you want a massage?" Hunter asked. I nearly choked right there.

" Excuse me?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

" Do you want a massage? Nobody's being sociable here and my phones dead so I might as well come into use." Hunter said. I searched his face to see if I could detect any signs of humour or mischief, but he seemed genuine.

" Sure" I said smiling at him. To be honest, I could use a massage. Sleeping in the bunks isn't all comfy the first few days away from your lavish bed.

Hunter got up and stood behind the couch and began to rub my shoulders. I tried not to feel anything at his touch, but I couldn't help shiver slightly at his cold hands.