Chapter 5: behind the scenes part 2

;Millie's trailer

Millie's pov:

"You and Finn are going to share a second kiss in season two" Matt Duffer says as my mouth opens a bit and my eyes widen.

"Oh, I thought we were making season two more intense and action filled?" I say still in shock

"Well we are but when you two reunite in the show (wink wink nudge nudge) you run up to each other and share a hug & kiss, Dustin and Lucas are watching too"

"Umm" I take a really long pause to process what he just said to me
"Okay, sure"

"Great! Thanks for being so cooperative" he says with a big smile while he walks out of my trailer

Im absolutely stunned, I didn't think Finn and I would share another kiss. Not that I don't want to kiss him but I just wasn't expecting it so early in the new season. I go on my phone and text Finn.

Finn

"Hey Finn, did you hear about the kiss?"

"Yeah, I didn't think we'd be kissing again"

"Neither, it won't be that bad I guess?"

"No, it won't be bad... promise not to make it awkward?"

"I promise, I don't want an awkward kiss as much as you do"

"Okay, see you on set! Bye❤"

"Bye finnyboi😂❤"
Read

I put down my phone and start to get into costume, I'm freaking out about the kiss. I know we aren't doing it today but I just don't want to mess it up, especially with Finn. He's already had his first kiss and yes I know he's kissed me before but that was barley even a kiss, we barley even touched and we held it for 3 seconds.

Finns pov:
Millie and I agreed to not make the kiss awkward and to not ruin our friendship, even though nothing could ruin our friendship, well I mean only liking each other could. I take a long long pause from the last sentence, do I like Millie?

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I didn't update earlier I was having writers block ly guys!