Trips 0.3

Two hours into the photo shoot. One hour more than we expected, and we're barely halfway through the first part of the photo shoot for the upcoming catwalk. And I can't take it anymore. The way those pants fit perfectly on Niall's legs is inhumane.

Currently there's only one thought in my head, and its that I need to get in his pants.

"Excuse me, Davis can we shoot this tomorrow? There's still two weeks until the catwalk and i'm pretty sure pictures can be done by tomorrow?"

"Well yeah, but its more work-" Davis shakes his head .

"Great, done. Horan pack up!" I yell out in hopes of him hearing.

From the corner of my eye I see Davis cross his arms and walk towards the cameramen telling them something.

Walk.

Smirk.

Chin up.

"Uh, Mr.Styles?"

I'm about to snap at whoever just interrupted me, but I turn around and look at the dazzling blonde looking at me.

"Yes Mr.Horan?"

"Davis told me you wanted to see me?"

"Ah, yes. That indeed. Do you have your things?"

"Yes, actually" he nods my way.

"Would you like to join me this afternoon? We could go sight-seeing" I look at him and stretch out my hand for him to take.

"Okay. Could we get steak though? I'm hungry?" he smiles and grabs my hand.

or you could eat something else.

"Mhm. Sure" Lacing my fingers with his, I guide us to my office so I can pick up my suitcase. Once we do get to my office, Jacky stops us.

"Mr.Styles, there's this girl claiming you got her a position here, and that's not right because i'm here, but she's just insisting so much. And her name reminds me of melons. Like, what even-"

"I see you've met Melissa" her eyes widen and then she looks behind me

"And I see you've met Mr.Horan?"

"Which is none of your business"

"Oh but you were so angry about it earlier. Is that the reason why the melon girl thinks she can get my job?"

"Jacky, she doesn't think so. She has it"

"So i'm through? After four years of working here? You're firing me over some guy that you didn't know about and now you're going to get in his pants?"

"Whose pants i'm getting in, are none of your interest"

"That Melon girl, will get you in serious trouble Harry. You'll be too far up your ass to see it though. She's not who you think she is. She's a slut and she want attention. As to you Mr.Horan i'd get away from Harry as soon as I could" Jacky grabs her ID tag and throws it on the floor by my shoes.

Breath.

Tense.

Stand up straight.

"Goodbye Jacky" I smile at her in a smug way. I can see her eyes glazing with tears and she brings her hands to wipe at them. Just as she's about to walk away I feel Niall tug away from my hand and I see him walk towards Jacky.

What the hell is he doing?

"Actually Jacky wait. My boss is looking for an assistant. You seem wonderful for the job, and maybe the salary won't be as good, but we can make some arrangements. Zayn will really love to have you there. you'd be a great help" He smiles at her and Jacky starts crying again.