Zoella 0.6

"Goddammit Harry! I've been trying toget ahold of you with no avail!" an exasperated Zoella answers the phone.

"I haven't received a single call from you"

Tug at suit.

Sit down.

Breath.

"Yeah, whatever. Well, I just got off of the phone with Adam's assistant. You want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Bad news" I shake my head grimly. God why can't everything just run smoothly.

"Adam won't be here for at least another week. His assistant will try and sort everything out, but we can't get ahold of him other than through emails"

"Why the fück is that!" I shout to the phone. Everything has to be flawless.

"I know everything has to run smoothly Harry. But would you rather the media find out he had a drug addiction? He's doing much better. Although the doctors said he got well quickly. Too quickly . So we'll have to find him a nanny of some sort whenever he comes back" The melon girl will come in handy.

"That asshöle. I want eighty percent of his actions passed along to me. I want him out of the head board. At least graceffa fücking helps around here. Get Adam out of this and move him on with Louis into design"

"Yessiree. Now, the good news is that Adam got to convince some guy that went to rehab too and apparently they got along and this guy owns a big ãss media company in Japan Harry! He's going to promote us!  We're going worldwide baby!" Zoe exclaims from the other side of the phone and I can almost see her doing that stüpid little 'happy dance' of hers.

"Oh god Zoe this is incredible! You have to come over here with me though. I need you along my side 24/7. Jacky can't do cappuccinos for shït. She's making America suck for me" I laugh while feeling my muscles relax. We're doing it. I made this company big.

"Already booked a plane Haz! Oh by the way, Alfie is coming with. Hope that doesn't bother you?"

"Of course not. Also I met this boy, he's Irish. You need to meet him. We could have a foursome"

"Most people would love to have a foursome with you and an Irish boy, but I'll pass harry. That's disgusting" We both laugh.

"God. I miss you Zoe"

"Now, now. Don't go all mushy on me. I'll see you in twenty four hours! byyyyyeeeeee!" With that she hangs up the phone and I am left startled from the sudden 'bye' being yelled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original Caption: lol the so called 'larry' announcement ended up being louis telling us he would be in the charity thing ahahahahahaha x) so yeah.... ohhhh ily all so much!  VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.SHARE

-   jay   [   aka   beyoncé   ] x

Edited: Hey guyssssss! well, this is a short filler(:

Sorry for its length, and how short it is. Butttt the next chapter will be quite lengthy I can promise that((:

With That Said. Lots of love, @narrywxrld )